Armand Traoré (7 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I doubt you're as injury prone as us. We have two or three players that are constantly injured :p
Some stats I posted on another forum, Juve have had 142 injuries in two seasons. From last season, games missed through injury (out of potential 50):

25 - Salihamidzic
21 - Caceres
20 - Giovinco
15 - Chimenti
14 - Buffon
14 - Del Piero
13 - Marchisio
12 - Poulsen
11 - Trezeguet
10 - Sissoko
9 - Tiago (loaned out in Jan)
9 - Camoranesi
8 - Chiellini
7 - Grygera
7 - Zebina
6 - Cannavaro
6 - Amauri
6 - Paolucci
4 - Iaquinta
3 - Diego
2 - Manninger
1 - Melo
1 - Grosso
1 - De Ceglie

Take from this information: http://juventus.theoffside.com/team...ge-juves-injury-list-2009-2010.html#more-2673

Look at the top of the page:

Though we failed to sign Aquilani, his spirit pervades over Torino​

:lol: :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Aqua, IQ, Amauri, Buffon, Camo and Zebina?

Aquilani out of those is the only perma injured player.

Maybe Buffon to a certain extent.

Zebina and Camo have just become old, so its natural that they are more prone to injuries. As for Amauri and IQ, they don't belong to the "Van Persie, Rosicky and Aquilani" group of perma injured players.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Both Zebina and Camo have been suffering continuous injuries for the last 3 seasons and to say that they suffer those for simply being old is horrendous. Just take a look at Alex here, he's what 3-4 years older than Camo? Yet in three seasons only had one lengthy set back with injury and it happened to be this season.

I wouldn't say any of them are into the Rosisky level just yet as the guy is a legend when injuries are discussed but they certainly make a good case for Juve being an injury torn team for the last 3 seasons.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Both Zebina and Camo have been suffering continuous injuries for the last 3 seasons and to say that they suffer those for simply being old is horrendous. Just take a look at Alex here, he's what 3-4 years older than Camo? Yet in three seasons only had one lengthy set back with injury and it happened to be this season.

I wouldn't say any of them are into the Rosisky level just yet as the guy is a legend when injuries are discussed but they certainly make a good case for Juve being an injury torn team for the last 3 seasons.
Rosicky is a legend of injuries? U forgot about Owen Hargreaves :bianconero: :analcanon:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2678871 said:
How can u say that about passed away guys?:crazy:
How can I say that they had more serious injuries than the other players mentioned?

I would say it is more disrespectful to say that someone who has a sore knee has a worse injury/condition than whatever it was that, unfortunately, caused the deaths of the players I mentioned.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
How can I say that they had more serious injuries than the other players mentioned?

I would say it is more disrespectful to say that someone who has a sore knee has a worse injury/condition than whatever it was that, unfortunately, caused the deaths of the players I mentioned.
imho, u can Speak of the Deads only good things otherwise don't talk about them ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You're one cold motherfucker Red, i'll give you that :D

and lol on a Russian lecturing people on Political correctness, no offense meant Ruski :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)