Armand Traoré (5 Viewers)

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Last time I mention religion in this thread, but I got a rep saying that my dad is a pederast. For one, it'd be nice to know who mentioned it (the person never mentioned his name on the rep), and second, my father never had sex with a 12 year old that he married when she was 9, so no to both points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Last time I mention religion in this thread, but I got a rep saying that my dad is a pederast. For one, it'd be nice to know who mentioned it (the person never mentioned his name on the rep), and second, my father never had sex with a 12 year old that he married when she was 9, so no to both points.
He married a 9 year old and waited three years to have sex with her, because he was uncomfortable with molesting a child?

Sounds like a winner.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ibra's father is a Muslim from Bosnian origins, his mother was a Croatian catholic. He has a 100% muslim name, so i'm pretty sure he was born that way.
You might be right, but you might easily be wrong. It's too complicated to explain it so I will leave it as it is :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Furia Ceca.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Because there is a whole section of the forum for you to wind up religious folk, so you don't need to do it in the other bits.
Alright. I don't have a problem with it, but I thought it was obviously a joke. I will wind up religious folk in other threads.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Alright. I don't have a problem with it, but I thought it was obviously a joke. I will wind up religious folk in other threads.
I know it was a joke, but there would still be some dope who'll take it seriously and go off spouting religious gibberish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)