Arkadiusz Milik (38 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
tbh he seems more comfortable than DV7 on holding up and linking

Not surprising. Most targetman types like Milik make their living holding up the ball and laying it off/linking up. They have to have that basics down to a T to excell in their role. Ala Giroud, even when he is not scoring his coaches love him due to that.

Prolific poachers like Vlahovic don't need that most times, they just focus on finishing and making quick decisions.

But still Vlahovic has decidedly average and heavy touch for someone who is in overall so skilled in finishing.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Feels good having a player like him as an option on the bench instead of Kean as an impactsub. Hope he stays healthy, could prove to be a useful signing.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I really think every players that come from Ajax they are pretty great technically, like first touch etc look better and smooth

I watch some moment before his goal he goes stretch wide to the right to find space, a good trough ball will set him free, but sandro goes for the obvious easy pass to the left. I think he can be a difference maker against minnows, if he play from the start he probably will get more goals easily

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I really think every players that come from Ajax they are pretty great technically, like first touch etc look better and smooth

I watch some moment before his goal he goes stretch wide to the right to find space, a good trough ball will set him free, but sandro goes for the obvious easy pass to the left. I think he can be a difference maker against minnows, if he play from the start he probably will get more goals easily
he was considered a number 10 or SS for most of his career before injury, thats why he is more technical than other CFs. The injuries moved him to the CF spot as he is not as mobile as he used to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)