Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If something happens with Morata we're fucked. We have 3 guys capable of playing second striker but only one actual #9.
We can play without a real number 9. We need to play with front three. Ronaldo, Morata, Dybala, Kulu, Chiesa, Berna. Thats more than enough.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We can play without a real number 9. We need to play with front three. Ronaldo, Morata, Dybala, Kulu, Chiesa, Berna. Thats more than enough.
Still fucked if Morata gets hurt 'cause that whole fake 9 thing barely works. And idd, a #9 would replace Berna.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Stay as far away as possible.

We agreed a 5m contract last mercato. That’s a lot. Time passed by, hasn’t played a single minute in Serie A. Did something with Poland but the last full 90 minutes is already 2 months ago.

Besides that the demands from Napoli are way to high considering Miliks demands, his fitness levels and the fact that he has a few months left there.

By the time he’ll be in form the season is practically over. Look how long it took Rabiot last year.

He was interesting as a swap with Berna for me, now I totally don’t want him.

I rather sign Quagliarella or Giroud for 1,5 year.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Stay as far away as possible.

We agreed a 5m contract last mercato. That’s a lot. Time passed by, hasn’t played a single minute in Serie A. Did something with Poland but the last full 90 minutes is already 2 months ago.

Besides that the demands from Napoli are way to high considering Miliks demands, his fitness levels and the fact that he has a few months left there.

By the time he’ll be in form the season is practically over. Look how long it took Rabiot last year.

He was interesting as a swap with Berna for me, now I totally don’t want him.

I rather sign Quagliarella or Giroud for 1,5 year.
There's no way we'll be paying a big fee for him in his current physical condition and I guess DeLa won't let him go for peanuts so we're probably focussing our attention elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)