Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well I won't argue with you. I know how you feel about Dzeko so a debate is pointless.
I'm just gonna say one more thing, no need to reply. Since arriving in Napoli Milik has had 5 assists. In 4 years. You guys want him next to Ronaldo and Dybala? Dzeko this season alone had 14.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Partey - Berna exchange rumours was always too good to be true

Berna had one of the worst individual seasons by a Juventus player that I can remember and you expect him to be swapped for a player who'd walk into our midfield?
Partey is good but not great, and at the minute there are a lot of players who can walk into our midfield which says a lot. Yes it sounded good to be true, but i wouldn't say it sounded unbelievable at any point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After the past two seasons, I'm not sure what else you expect to get for Bernardeschi.

Milik is a decent bench option. Better choice than taking a 34 y/o Dzeko on a 3 year contract worth 7mil per season to play second fiddle to dybala
Exactly, we cant bring Dzeko to be a dybala bench with that salary. He will definitely become retirement material here. On the other hand, we cant bench Dybala with his salary if Dzeko suddenly becomes good here. So its a lose lose situation.

Better to bring a yesman for the bench like Milik, who will not earn much and can be used as 9 for the games that we need him, without sacrificing dybala too much.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Partey is good but not great, and at the minute there are a lot of players who can walk into our midfield which says a lot. Yes it sounded good to be true, but i wouldn't say it sounded unbelievable at any point.
Agreed, and Simeone has a history of wanting odd players and bad transfers.

It may have to do with the salary Partey wants. That's what he was holding out for, so must be exorbitant and esp too much for a good but not great player.

Berna didn't want Napoli before. All of a sudden he's open to joining them at this time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed, and Simeone has a history of wanting odd players and bad transfers.

It may have to do with the salary Partey wants. That's what he was holding out for, so must be exorbitant and esp too much for a good but not great player.

Berna didn't want Napoli before. All of a sudden he's open to joining them at this time.
Thats the other thing, with a berna swap, Juve saves money. is not a superb deal, but we need a 9 while we dont need Berna, and well thats what it is.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Exactly, we cant bring Dzeko to be a dybala bench with that salary. He will definitely become retirement material here. On the other hand, we cant bench Dybala with his salary if Dzeko suddenly becomes good here. So its a lose lose situation.

Better to bring a yesman for the bench like Milik, who will not earn much and can be used as 9 for the games that we need him, without sacrificing dybala too much.
are you saying he can become too good for us? lol

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
are you saying he can become too good for us? lol
eh?
No, im saying that if he faress well in the team as a 9 and pirlo likes (which can happen because he still puts the numbers)... and dybala suddenly gets benched a lot (we have seen this before).. then we lose too because dybala with his salary ccannot be benched and if he gets benched by dzeko, definitely he willl get sold.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
eh?
No, im saying that if bodes well in the team as a 9 (whioch can happen because he still puts the numbers)... and dybala suddenly gets benched a lot (we have seen this before).. then we lose too because dybala with his salary ccannot be benched and if he gets benched by dzeko, definitely he willl get sold.
If the 'Serie A MVP' gets benched, I would say we did a awesome transfer rather than worry about that.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves with the 7M wages rumors. Dzeko extended last summer, it was reported he got a 4.5M salary, the same as inter offered him. Then later when Gazetta published yearly wages for Serie A clubs, Dzeko was reported at 5M. Only now when he's linked to us do journalists claim he makes 7M a year. So until we get some reliable info, that's just speculation

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If the 'Serie A MVP' gets benched, I would say we did a awesome transfer rather than worry about that.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves with the 7M wages rumors. Dzeko extended last summer, it was reported he got a 4.5M salary, the same as inter offered him. Then later when Gazetta published yearly wages for Serie A clubs, Dzeko was reported at 5M. Only now when he's linked to us do journalists claim he makes 7M a year. So until we get some reliable info, that's just speculation
Its worrysome that Dybala gets benched by Dzeko tho, and it will be a problem for Juve then. Im all for a 9, but for a reserve one.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its worrysome that Dybala gets benched by Dzeko tho, and it will be a problem for Juve then. Im all for a 9, but for a reserve one.
Dzeko is a reserve one, and so far the best poasible we are linked to, both quality and financial wise. And not only is he better, but he also fits best next to either Ronaldo or Dybala (or both) profile wise

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think the only possible way he comes is if Roma accept players o a player in exchange anyways. And even in the case that Roma wanted some of our players, we will most likely then engotiate for Zaniolo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Every time I see a new comment on this thread, I fear that it is some breaking news that we just dropped 50 million for him. This is almost as bad as when I see a new post in the Rock, all shapes and sizes thread and thinking someone just died.

Which reminds me. I need to pick up the new Foxy Shazam, if it is out yet @DAiDEViL

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #418
    Milik told nipples he wants to stay and leave on a free next year. :gdm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)