Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kind of disappointed if we end up trading our biggest asset(available for transfer) on paper for Milik.
After the past two seasons, I'm not sure what else you expect to get for Bernardeschi.

Milik is a decent bench option. Better choice than taking a 34 y/o Dzeko on a 3 year contract worth 7mil per season to play second fiddle to dybala

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
After the past two seasons, I'm not sure what else you expect to get for Bernardeschi.

Milik is a decent bench option. Better choice than taking a 34 y/o Dzeko on a 3 year contract worth 7mil per season to play second fiddle to dybala
So you'd rather a 40M investment to play 2nd fiddle to Dybala? Who will also get solid wages btw. Berna is better off used in a different operation than backup striker, since he's one of our only valuable trading assets.

And Dzeko getting 7M is just speculation at this point. From last summer when he extended, only time 7M are mentioned by his name is now when he's linked to us. I think journos are exaggerating

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So you'd rather a 40M investment to play 2nd fiddle to Dybala? Who will also get solid wages btw. Berna is better off used in a different operation than backup striker, since he's one of our only valuable trading assets.

And Dzeko getting 7M is just speculation at this point. From last summer when he extended, only time 7M are mentioned by his name is now when he's linked to us. I think journos are exaggerating
Sorry bro. I know you love Dzeko but its just not prudent right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)