Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well, could be but that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to lower salary for the club he actually loved and performed at.
and the club that wants to lower its wage bill, has no cash for transfers, can only offer swap deals? nah mate, not this year. this season is all about keeping the budget. i'd be surprised if we signed anybody over 5m net this summer. besides arthur which is a done deal already, that is.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Atleti bought him for what? 50m?

He's bound to stay there, nobody will come close to those numbers for him. He's simply not worth that much.
Well, we signed Higuain for 90-94 and now we'd love to give him away for free. Some things are strange and it wouldn't hurt to try. Atleti is obviously disappointed in Morata and they are interested in DC and Berna if rumours are to be believed. Plus we're looking at 40-50 mil rated Milik... I'm not saying it can be done. I'm saying it's worth a try...

Jun 16, 2020
It’s okay if it will be Bernardeschi.

I think that I’ll dislike it if we give Romero or Pellegrini, as they could be of use and they’re still very young, they deserve a chance. And we could use both of them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
50m? guy couldn't get a place in garbage town, lost his place to 33 years old belgian who was not even a striker in first place.
Not quite true, he only became a forced striker because of Milik's injury, but he turned out to be a very good one. Sarri seems to do well with strikers if nothing else.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I wouldn't mind him for the right price , we need CF who can score headers too . Since Mandzu left all CR7s crosses are wasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)