Arezzo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
F*CK YEAH! Feels like an orgazm!! FORZA JUVE, WERE BACK IN BUSINESS! Let's get the revenge on Inter, I bet they shit their pants now.

Juve80

May 22, 2007
Hello, im new to the dorum.

Thank you for the highlights but does anyone have the full celebrations and the interviews after the match. I would really apreciate it if someone could kindly upload it to me?

Also, I think we will recieve a Serie B trophy on the last day of the season (if we finish top). Can someone also please record and post?

Thank you.

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
Hi Juve80 welcome to the forum!

I don't have the cerimony and the celebrations and I think that didn't show on tv...so it's quite dificult to post it...sorry

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hello, im new to the dorum.

Thank you for the highlights but does anyone have the full celebrations and the interviews after the match. I would really apreciate it if someone could kindly upload it to me?

Also, I think we will recieve a Serie B trophy on the last day of the season (if we finish top). Can someone also please record and post?

Thank you.
There was no ceremony. The ceremont will be on the 10th of June after the last match. Matterasse will hand the trophy to Juve at that day, and the management seems to plan some celebrations at that day.

By the way, welcome.

Juve80

May 22, 2007
Thank you for welcoming me here!

I mean't from the final whistle the celebrations of the players and the interviews after the game of Arezzo on SkySport/Mediaset.

I understand we will recieve a Serie B trophy on the final day and I would welcome some videos of that too. Is this the first time a Serie B trophy be handed to the champions of the Cadetti?

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)