Are you ready for this? (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Matrix Revolutions comes out on Nov. 5th here in the U.S.

And since I now know that you really want to see it, I'm going to post the whole plot on this thread after I watch the movie!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK, maybe not. But I'm still going to see it by the weekend, at the latest.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Comes out 5th here too.
Got tickets for weds afternoon... not really bothered about it though to be honest

EDIT : now changed tickets to sat

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

I dont live in america
    really? where then? england?
    and are you like a film critic or sth like that. how do you get the Press release tickets always?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    OK DJ, I'm gonna make you even more sad by saying it comes out November 5th here too :D :p

In Sarajevo. In Bosnia.

You know what that means right???

Bosnia >>>>>>>> Malaysia :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    bah, it's out on the 6th over here.

Personally i'm more looking forward to LOTR: TROTK. I saw the trailers for Matrix Revo, and the fight scenes all look the same i.e. guys flying around a big room. Oh well, i'll be going to watch it nonetheless :)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    bastard :mad: most prolly i got it wrong with my release dates. im gonna call the cinema bookings later and check

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    *points at Dj and laughs frantically*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:devil:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    OK DJ, I'm gonna make you even more sad by saying it comes out November 5th here too :D :p

In Sarajevo. In Bosnia.

You know what that means right???

Bosnia >>>>>>>> Malaysia :D

Zlatan, I didn't know you lived in Sarajevo.

If you don't mind me asking, how is everything over there??

We haven't heard much in the US about what has been going on recently.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Where did you think I lived? Didnt you know I'm from Bosnia?

Things are OK here, normal more or less (except the Fortress surrounded by 6 feet of concrete walls with 20 swat members guarding it 24/7, aka the American embassy ;) ). The biggest problem is the fvcked up economy and the politicians that are useless. People dont have jobs, old people have to live from 70 $ a month (thats the minimum pension and even that isnt regular) while the politicians in the Parlament have wagfes of 2000 $ a month, and the basterds have even proposed a fvcking increase!!! Anyways, there is no money for most of the people, and I'm one of the lucky ones. Luckily I dont lack anything, I can buy food, branded clothes and stuff , I'm what you'd call upper upper middle class. Anyways, I'm not planning to stay here in the near future at least, my plan is to go to college in Sweden, and after that, well, who knows.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Where did you think I lived? Didnt you know I'm from Bosnia?

I had a momentary lapse of reason.

I forgot to put 2 + 2 together, I'm so used to associating Sarajevo with Yugoslavia, that I forgot that it had become Bosnia.

My apologies.

I'm glad to hear that you are well.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    :touched:

Actually, Sarajevo wasone of the most beautiful and most tolerant cities in the world. You can find centuries old mosques, churches and synagogs in a circle of 100 meters. Then there were the Olympics in '84 of course. It was really great.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I know, I've seen some documentaries on the city before and after the war. The fact that they used the old stadium as a cemetary is a tragedy that I couldn't even imagine in this country.

Sad. Such a beautiful city. It breaks my heart to see it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    It's OK mate, I know you dont really care, just like i dont care about things in iraq because they dont directly affect me. It's just human nature ;)

Anyways, lets stop this politics talk ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    i cant wait! Matrix Revo's coming out 11 November.
    Malaysia :howler::p;)

Poland: 5 November :touched::extatic:

I cant wait to see it!
    I enjoyed Matrix Reloaded so much! I just love it. And I know that perhaps I'm the only one person in whole galaxy, who enjoyed it so much, but who cares? It was great.
    Now I'm looking forward to see last part.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    It's OK mate, I know you dont really care, just like i dont care about things in iraq because they dont directly affect me. It's just human nature ;)

Anyways, lets stop this politics talk ;)

That's awfully ignorant of you to assume that I don't care because it doesn't affect me. Well, I have news for you. One of my best friends was sent out there last year for almost 7 months, and I hardly ever heard from him, and there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about my friend and if he was OK, so don't assume that I don't care, because you really don't know me that well.

Fukkin Jerk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)