Are you a real Football Fan? (1 Viewer)

OP
Mar 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Whats your point..
    Do you know Juventus is the Old lady.. man.. wtf is wrong with you. You live in Toronto I go to every juventus game I can go to.
    I even went to Anfield Road to watch juve.
    So dont go around saying these disorted things.

Jan 7, 2004
    ye you have no clue that "il vechia donna" not only does not refer to juve at all but also is grammatically incorrect.

and you go to every game, good for you.

your spamming is not welcomed here

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Why does everyone and their mother seem to want to launch yet another footie bulletin board? I swear there are starting to be more of these sites than there are people to post to them. :lazy:

OP
    Mar 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Man whats your problem, I have nothing against you if I said somthing to make you angry or somthing im sorry. I just posted here so people could take a look at my forum.

OP
    Mar 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Ok it seems some of you like juv38 have joined but it seems are forum makes members join another side that is older that is missing posts and threads and members.

Please wait and the forum will be offline.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta11 ] ++
    Man whats your problem, I have nothing against you if I said somthing to make you angry or somthing im sorry. I just posted here so people could take a look at my forum.

i got nothing against you except for your me and my forum is better than you attitude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)