are we a clean and honest club? (13 Viewers)

supertotti

Dec 15, 2005
Ok then guyz, now your finally coming to terms what your cheating thieving club really is, i suppose its not a good time to come here, but you know what, i couldnt give a flying fcuk.

You've unfairly screwed over many teams in the past, Roma in particular and now your finally being seen for what juvemerda really is.

Everybody hates you, and you think its cuz you win all the time but now you can see that isnt the reason, its THIS that we are all seeing now.

I hope with all my heart like every other good follower of calcio you'll go to Serie B and Moggi to prison, but i know its unlikely because you'll crawl outta it somehow, but all that matters is that everybody now knows what juvemerda is all about.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
supertotti said:
Ok then guyz, now your finally coming to terms what your cheating thieving club really is, i suppose its not a good time to come here, but you know what, i couldnt give a flying fcuk.

You've unfairly screwed over many teams in the past, Roma in particular and now your finally being seen for what juvemerda really is.

Everybody hates you, and you think its cuz you win all the time but now you can see that isnt the reason, its THIS that we are all seeing now.

I hope with all my heart like every other good follower of calcio you'll go to Serie B and Moggi to prison, but i know its unlikely because you'll crawl outta it somehow, but all that matters is that everybody now knows what juvemerda is all about.
Another fucked romanista...:disagree: :disagree:

Sep 28, 2002
ErGo'DeTurone said:
Ten bucks says you can't finish that statement off with anything substantial.
if you want documents and clear cut facts, fine i dont have them, im not even bothered to look for them. then again all this wiretapping scandal is yet to bring anything subtantial that would prove moggi's guilt as well so i can bet you 20 that you wont last more than 48hrs. welcome.

Sep 28, 2002
supertotti said:

you had your chance, you fucked it. bye, cant say its been a pleasure.

May 8, 2006
Fliakis said:
if you want documents and clear cut facts, fine i dont have them, im not even bothered to look for them. then again all this wiretapping scandal is yet to bring anything subtantial that would prove moggi's guilt as well so i can bet you 20 that you wont last more than 48hrs. welcome.
As I said, you couldn't find one substantial fact to back up your absurd notion. All you have is a once-upon-a-time poor financial record for ASR and Fiorentina being demoted to C/2, and you've taken the liberty to connect the dots inbetween all on your own. Which didn't come out too impressive.

As far as the Moggi tapes goes, criminal investigations have been launched in two of Italy's 3 biggest cities, so let's wait a lil' longer before we dismiss the off-chance that it can bring with it something substantial.

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
ErGo'DeTurone said:
As I said, you couldn't find one substantial fact to back up your absurd notion. All you have is a once-upon-a-time poor financial record for ASR and Fiorentina being demoted to C/2, and you've taken the liberty to connect the dots inbetween all on your own. Which didn't come out too impressive.

As far as the Moggi tapes goes, criminal investigations have been launched in two of Italy's 3 biggest cities, so let's wait a lil' longer before we dismiss the off-chance that it can bring with it something substantial.
Can you donate me your V Cash ?? :) You won't need it for sure :D

Sep 28, 2002
ErGo'DeTurone said:
well come on then, surprise me.

i am not dismissing that chance, but so far nothing woth noticing surfaced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)