are we a clean and honest club? (10 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Jem83 said:
He has funded the club with bloodmoney

Witnesses of his dealings back in Russia have all mysteriously disappeared

(Or so they say)
I am still in the dark as to how that has got to do with being dishonest in the premiership and be careful how you point accusations as the club you love have had dealings with gadaffi so i am not sure how you can throw that in the mix. HGow he made his money has got nothing to do with clean and dishonesty of Chelsea, thats abramovich's problem. We are talking about influencing and manipulating the league not where money for buying players came from

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No, we're not clean in honest. And neither are the majority of our compatriots. We just generally domestically do it better (i.e., more successfully) than our competitors do in that department. Which has got to tick a lot of people off.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    snoop said:
    Salman:

underachieving in Europe doesn't mean that our success in Serie A based on fixing the matches, take Barcelona for example, they are a big club, but they only have 1 CL title, and never played finals like us the last decade..
    true.but i dont remember them being linked with such scandals.all im saying is that the media DOES exagerrate,but there should be some truth behind the accusations.where there's fire,there's smoke.ive said it before and ill say it again - moggi has never reminded me of the most fair and honest man in the world and with the power he has,he can do stuff behind closed doors fairly easily.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    You said it.. ACUSED.. The funny thing, Juve came innocent in the trial and the media failed to mention it widely. They still say juve and the doping case although its been done and finished in Juve's favvoor.. They call Moggi a cheater and manipulate refs, well I say bullshit. Infact, all phone calls that have been announced are just normal talk between two people. HE IS TEH MANAGER OF THE CLUB. It is his job to talk with such officials.
    Now let me tell you something, in any trial how come the media new about the phone calls and their details before Moggi and the rest of them know about the whole trial?? How can the media get hold of Moggi's phone calls if there is no trial in the first place? Who autorised it to be released to the media??
    Still, they do not include anything suspicious.
    In addition, there was a trial a while back when Milan and Inter were in the questioning about certain things and refs (cannot remember in details) and their phones were tapped by the federation and they were found to contain evidence material. Surpringly the trial did not happen and everything was closed. Now they open fire on Moggi for such a thing he did not commit. It is the endless war against Juve. How come Materazzi never got a ban while he is hitting everyone?? And when Camoranesi just barely touched one he received a 2 match ban.. Or Zlatan's 3 match ban last season that prevented him from playing the San sero match against Milan, why wasn't the ban 2 matches as other players?? Cannavaor's video that came out late in the season,, a video that is 6 years old. How come? How come this Moggi issue flaired up now, during this period when there is a tight race between Juve and Milan and just after Milan got knocked out of the CL and they have no-hope but to with the scudetto. Why now? The so claimed suspicious phone calls are 2 years old? Why coulnd't they wait 2 or 3 weeks till the season ends?
    Do you still think Juve are dirty?
    Juve are clean. Juve are innocent..
    I say jeloousy is a bitch..
    FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE (did I say that right?) :)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    axlrose85 said:
    true.but i dont remember them being linked with such scandals.all im saying is that the media DOES exagerrate,but there should be some truth behind the accusations.where there's fire,there's smoke.ive said it before and ill say it again - moggi has never reminded me of the most fair and honest man in the world and with the power he has,he can do stuff behind closed doors fairly easily.
    What sounds more powerful to you, the general manager of Juve.. OR the presendent of the serie A, let alone the primeminister of Italy?

Juve are clean.. and will always stay clean :)

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
    Nov 6, 2005
    ZAF3000 said:
    What sounds more powerful to you, the general manager of Juve.. OR the presendent of the serie A, let alone the primeminister of Italy?

Juve are clean.. and will always stay clean :)
    EXACTLY :agree:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    I already posted it on another thread and don't want to repeat myself but Italy is (in my eyes) ONE GREAT CONSPIRACY, and i would not be surprised if this would be the same in football. But i don't think juve are the only ones "playing" like that. Surely not. But i won't accuse anybody until he is proven guilty (which won't happen...... for whatever reason... just wait). But the retirement of the figc president (or whatever he is) is suspicious...
    If it turns out true, i find it just disappointing... lets hope for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)