Are Seven and I going to hell? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am. And I expect Muhammad there with me. I'll make sure to kick him in the nuts for you, Ze.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Cute. You really think being associated with that guy somehow makes you look smarter?

One moment you're calling him Hector and chasing his dual accounts out of the forum and the next you're enjoying being compared to him..er scratch that, you yourself, comparing himself to you.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Cute. You really think being associated with that guy somehow makes you look smarter?
    Umm, no. That was a retarded question.

One moment you're calling him Hector and chasing his dual accounts out of the forum and the next you're enjoying being compared to him..er scratch that, you yourself, comparing himself to you.
    It's just a question. Answer the question.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

Where is Andy comparing himself to me? Why do you make stuff up all the time? It's really annoying.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Hell and Heaven are on earth, so you chose whether you're living a life in hell or in heaven.

Where is Andy comparing himself to me? Why do you make stuff up all the time? It's really annoying.
    I can't help that you have a memory of a goldfish.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Meh, you live in Dubai. Your vote doesn't count in polls. When it counts where you live, it counts on Juventuz.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    I can't help that you have a memory of a goldfish.
    It was a rather dumb statement, Tahir. Andries and I agree on some things, disagree on others. We're cool with that.

Once again you resort to personal attacks instead of answering a question.

Let me pose it to you again:

Am I going to hell?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)