Are moderators dickheads? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Is Nick against the world overrated?

I vote yes. Its purpose seemed to be some hangout for the members who deem themselves smarter than the rest. Yet Ive seen little apart from the discussion between me, andy and sergio and some other general run of the mill football discussion you can find all over the place.

Or maybe its a thread for random fun. But it isnt that fun. Fvcktard Central and Blandie is a loser were more fun than that place has ever been.

Whats its purpose? Why does it remain open when others dont?

Is it a Nick appreciation thread or something?

Not challenging anything, just trying to work it out :)
I have to disagree. A lot of controversy originates from that thread, and most of the people that post in there know what they're talking about on a variety of subjects. Posters such as Nick, Pado, and Libero rarely travel outside that thread for serious discussion, so if you want to obtain comments from there and/or start an arguement between them you must post there.

Furthermore, I know you will not like me saying this but that thread is sort of the American central, with posters like myself and the Italian trio from the United States giving their views. I think it's a good thread.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
whoo today is my lucky day. I just escaped being sued for 18 different crimes at 2,000 euros each.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Is Nick against the world overrated?

I vote yes. Its purpose seemed to be some hangout for the members who deem themselves smarter than the rest. Yet Ive seen little apart from the discussion between me, andy and sergio and some other general run of the mill football discussion you can find all over the place.

Or maybe its a thread for random fun. But it isnt that fun. Fvcktard Central and Blandie is a loser were more fun than that place has ever been.

Whats its purpose? Why does it remain open when others dont?

Is it a Nick appreciation thread or something?

Not challenging anything, just trying to work it out :)
Stop crying because your attempts to create some sort of new anti-Nick against the World thread keeps getting closed. Your trying too hard...and you are whining too loud. Just accept certain things and you will be a happier, calmer person :cheesy:

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    I have to agree this went shitfaced and has made me look like im whining. I wasnt though.

I wasnt looking to counter it or something, I just didnt understand what its purpose was. But Andys american thing sounds right so theres the answer :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)