Are jerseys form subside.co.uk authentic? (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi

I find a lot of juventus jerseys on the site subside.co.uk, but I want to know if these jerseys are authentic. I also want to know which characteristics must have a Champions League jersey from season 02-03 because right now a friend tries to sell me a jersey from that season and I don't know if it is authentic or not.

Thanks

Hugo

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Sorry, I hope someone here could help me. By the way how many defenders Juve will need to have a strong defense? 2 or 3. And did you think Juve will buy Diego? Think this Diego could be Juventus' Kakà.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    juve cento you can figure out if its original or not by examining the quality- look at the logo, the tags, the small details etc.

subside.co.uk have to be original cuz if they arent they can be sued. you cant be a big retailer and sell fake stuff.

OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    So you think I can buy a jersey at subside?.

Another question how can I know the small details that the jerseys must have?

Thanks josh

I have a question are u male or female? (it is because of your avatar)

Thanks again.

Hugo

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    im male. the avatar is supposed to be ironic :p

well you can find out most of the details by looking at pictures online, or looking at an authentic one from a store or from a friend.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Some of the pictures they have online aren't actually a photo of the product they have in stock. Very dodgy.

I think subside's authentic though, I believe my friend got a jersey from there some time ago and he was happy with it

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I've got several Kits from Subside and they're all authentic. but there are different levels of "authentic." like the adidas jerseys that come in two classes.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    still... it's more a matter of common sense than forum experience.

Anyway, sorry if i was too hard on ya mate :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Some jersey images don't even have the scudetto badge
    That's because when you buy this year's juve kit, the patch isn't sewn on. It comes with the kit and you have to iron it on yourself. (This way is smarter IMO because it's more flexable as the kit can be used for the Primavera who dont have the patch)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)