Arda Turan - AM RL - Galatasaray (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
------------------Buffon------------------
Lichtsteiner-Lugano-Chiellini-Ziegler/DC
Krasic------Vidal-----Pirlo-------Turan
-------------Matri------Vucinic/Quag-----
good for 4th place at best. I don't think that team gets us a CL spot.

Jul 2, 2006
He isn't coming. Fatih Terim convinced him to stay for another season. Even if he was about tho leave it would be probably for EPL.

And i was talking generally when i said most of Turkish players having problems in outside of country due to mental reasons.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I dunt think Arda is coming, we have better chance to land Mata compared to him. Gala fan's would probably burn the stadium if Arda is being sold.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
I dunt think Arda is coming, we have better chance to land Mata compared to him. Gala fan's would probably burn the stadium if Arda is being sold.
You got it all figured it out :)

Arda is not going anywhere this season for %100.

We would really get angry at our board if they sell him. We basically want him to be our Del Piero.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
idiot, mata is a spanish player that just got champions league

they hate serie a, and if he leaves, it wont be for a tem without CL

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Arda Turan:
Juventus has been following the player for a month. In the first interview took place with Galatasaray for Felipe Melo, the Old Lady has requested information for this player. However, the excessive demands of the Turks [I know 25 million] has blocked everything. In the last week, however, there was a survey by Marotta and Paratici for this player. But the deal has yet go because Galatasaray would lile to keep him and, above all, because the player is considered a god by the fans. complex operation, which most likely will not go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)