ARAMCO's Gigantic Skeleton..!! (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I don't know of you've heard about this or not, but it was discussed frequently on many forums on the net.. but, let me tell you my version of it..

a couple of months back, I received an email from one of my freinds in Qatar (he works in an oil company..) that I met one year ago in London.. the email sabject says.. "Look what Aramco's found..!!" (ARAMCO is a famous and big oil and gas company) I opened the email and found this pictures of a huge human skeleton.. (see the attachment below..)

I thought it was fake (and still) but, just a few minutes back I found this article about ARAMCO's huge discovery..

-----------------

Recent gas exploration activity in the south east region of the Arabian desert uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size. This region of the Arabian desert is called the Empty Quarter, or in Arabic, 'Rab-Ul-Khalee'. The discovery was made by the Aramco Exploration team. As God states in the Quran that He had created people of phenomenal size the like of which He has not created since. These were the people of Aad where Prophet Hud was sent. They were very tall, big, and very powerful, such that they could put their arms around a tree trunk and uproot it. Later these people, who were given all the power, turned against God and the Prophet and transgressed beyond all boundaries set by God. As a result they were destroyed.

Ulema's of Saudi Arabia believe these to be the remains of the people of Aad. Saudi Military has secured the whole area and no one is allowed to enter except the ARAMCO personnel. It has been kept in secrecy, but a military helicopter took some pictures from the air and one of the pictures leaked out into the internet in Saudi Arabia. See the attachment and note the size of the two men standing in the picture in comparison to the size of the skeleton !!

----------------------

there was alot of articles about it before.. but I felt the heat of the discussion is rising and thought you might take it up one more level.. :undecide:

what do you think..?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
oh no, the Aad was during prophet hood's time? :wallbang: there goes one mark for my Islamic subject exam, I thought it was during prophet salih's time.

but regarding the article.. masha allah

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
emmm.. guys.. its oficially a hoax... i have read it somewhere in a hoax website... they even show the original pictures from which they photoshoped the pic.. its originallly a picture of a dinasour excavating expedition...

IIRC, that pic was an entry for a strange photography competion in a unversity in Sydney...;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
IIRC, that pic was an entry for a strange photography competion in a unversity in Sydney...;)
Wow, I didn't know my work had spread so far :eek:

:D

OP
Gandalf

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    emmm.. guys.. its oficially a hoax... i have read it somewhere in a hoax website... they even show the original pictures from which they photoshoped the pic.. its originallly a picture of a dinasour excavating expedition...

I'm curious about those original pictures..

could you post a link..?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    there's always a chance that it's really a skeleton of a hugely evolved species of primate that resembled homo sapiens but differed in size....

nevertheless,creepy:scared:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Wow, I didn't know my work had spread so far :eek:

:D
    profe how information in the internet can be wrongly interpetrated :D

apparantly i did NOT remember correctly as the Cornell University who did the excavation was in the USA and the photoshop competetion was just done through the internet...

sorry Gray ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    At first glance... u can say that the pìc is a fake...

look howbrilliant are the guys.. Definitely something seems weird with them.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    :howler:

sorry Harbi ... maybe you should have done a little bit more research before you posted this. ;)

freaky pic though.. :scared:

I was kinda skeptical too... I havn't even heard of this...

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    yeah stuff like that
    or do you know when they take pictures of people "holding the sun" during the sunset ... or in russia they put the bride up on a hill and take a picture making it look like the groom is holding her in his hand .... you can call it " his wife is a fairy " or something like that

OP
    Gandalf

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    thanx Arresandro for that info.. :)

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    :howler:

sorry Harbi ... maybe you should have done a little bit more research before you posted this . ;)

freaky pic though.. :scared:

I was kinda skeptical too... I havn't even heard of this...
    dude.. re-read my 1st post and you'll find that I didn't beleive it.. all I wanted is to talk about it and get your opinions on it.. that's all..

maybe you should've read my posts correctly first..

I thought I'm the one who is having troubles reading others posts.. :wth:
    join the club and get some glasses.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)