Arabic Football (6 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
ur happy that an egyptian club was eliminated by an algerian... dude u already won the league... support the egyptian clubs you dumbass... they ll never take u in the army u ll defend a city and attack another ... am disappointed

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
ur happy that an egyptian club was eliminated by an algerian... dude u already won the league... support the egyptian clubs you dumbass... they ll never take u in the army u ll defend a city and attack another ... am disappointed
bla bla bla.....say whatever u want, i'll never support this team ...

and by the way, this is not just Ahly fans attitude, their attitude is the same towards us......i remember a couple of years ago, Ahly was playing against a team from Sudan in the African champions league...and the game was in Cairo...i was at the stadium......i saw that part of the stadium were the Sudanese supporters were sitting....it was filled with the white flags (the zamalek flags), and they were supporting the Sudanese team ... now WHAT DO U CALL THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 30, 2004
dude we are individuals here i am with ahly against any foreign clubs.... thats my mentality i am cheering for the egyptian guys .. i dont care wht they .. stupid zamalek fanatics do... wht r they gonna gain by cheering for the sudanese club..... ud rather have algerians that abuse our national team when they go to play a match in their country... and not for ur contrymen .. who once upon a time might ve played in ahlys youth or ismaily or enppi etc... any egyptian club against.. a foreign team i am with them .. by the way.. i dont kno if its hard to get autographs etc from the ahly players but my dad is a great ahly fan and he told me that the ahly team had dinner with him yesterday night at the cairo bank home in uganda .. i told him to try to get me met3ebs autograph , tshirt whtever and bebo...... ahly are playing a ugandian club.....??

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
dude we are individuals here i am with ahly against any foreign clubs.... thats my mentality i am cheering for the egyptian guys .. i dont care wht they .. stupid zamalek fanatics do... wht r they gonna gain by cheering for the sudanese club..... ud rather have algerians that abuse our national team when they go to play a match in their country... and not for ur contrymen .. who once upon a time might ve played in ahlys youth or ismaily or enppi etc... any egyptian club against.. a foreign team i am with them .. by the way.. i dont kno if its hard to get autographs etc from the ahly players but my dad is a great ahly fan and he told me that the ahly team had dinner with him yesterday night at the cairo bank home in uganda .. i told him to try to get me met3ebs autograph , tshirt whtever and bebo...... ahly are playing a ugandian club.....??
yes .. in the African Chempions League

GO AHLY...the game is tomorrow(Friday)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
hehe by the way the game is on no1 on this thread though.. my dad is one of the wht 2 or 3 white guys in the stands..... hehe forza ahly for the timebeing hehe the picture is really bad...
the game ended 0-0 . which is good for Ahly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)