Appiah ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's been without a club for over an year... He hasn't played professionally for that duration... not worth the risk...

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    he has improved so much... he still hasn't found a club in a whole year :rolleyes:

thats because hes been greedy with money. Arsenal and several tops teams have offered him but he's just to greedy.

Im not the only one who thinks this

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/blogs/sw85.html

football italia recently posted an article about him and refers to him as a "top class footballer"

Obviously you guys haven been watching him since he left juve

Dec 26, 2004
    Lets play this team next year at least you won't hear anyone asking for x y z to be back.

Abbiati
    Balzaretti Cannavaro Andrade Criscito
    Maresca Appiah Nocerino
    Palladino
    Zalayeta Vieri​

OP
    Ventus
    Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    Lets play this team next year at least you won't hear anyone asking for x y z to be back.

Abbiati
    Balzaretti Cannavaro Andrade Criscito
    Maresca Appiah Nocerino
    Palladino
    Zalayeta Vieri​

see lets not put words in my mouth, I said as a "back up player for sissoko". I didnt say start him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    thats because hes been greedy with money. Arsenal and several tops teams have offered him but he's just to greedy.

Im not the only one who thinks this

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/blogs/sw85.html

football italia recently posted an article about him and refers to him as a "top class footballer"

Obviously you guys haven been watching him since he left juve
    If he is being greedy with money why should we spend it for a back up? Also I doubt Arsenal have offered him anything.

I liked the guy and I was for it at the start of the season, but he's been out of action for so long now, almost 2 years without football (considering he was injured for the best part of a year before terminating his contract)

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
    Apr 17, 2009
    Yeah it would be a problem.

There are no 100% factual reports claiming he has HIV but then again if you were a footballer you wouldn't want the world to know either because you would most likely be blacklisted. Especially if you aren't a world class player.

To be honest I don't know if he has HIV or not I was hoping someone here would know. I know he had hepatitis early in his career but he apparently overcame that. But yeah, I've been hearing rumors that he had HIV for some time now but there is no real proof. So I guess he's negative until proven positive to be fair.

That would explain why no clubs want him though. Unless his knees are really that fucked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)