Anyway?! (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
guys,cuz i;m a regualr user in my dad's pc,so i cant install programs and stuff..

i heard tht there is a way to enter as an admin, write something like 1,2,3 then press num lock or whatever,but i cant remember it cuz nw i wanna install programs i have UnInstalled by accident like Msn messenger and stuff,and my dad wont let me :(

so,any way to enter as the admin?

windows XP by the way..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    tht suks,anyway i've managed to install msn (hatd hard time doing tht)

i just want to know how can i hack into the admin's account ;)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    :LOL:

i saw ppl do it be4,but i cant remmeber the steps :(

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Formatt the drive, reinstall windows (or better still, Linux) and set yourself up as the local big cheese.

Disclaimer: The advisor accepts no responsibility for any damage to you computer, loss of data, or personal injury suffered in following this advice.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Try restarting the computer in safe mode and see what options you get at the login screen. I haven't done this in a long time, but IIRC the administrator account should be visible from there.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Or you could install a keylogger on the computer and get the password that way :devil:

Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Or you could install a keylogger on the computer and get the password that way
    man,he's a techcinal manager and stuff in the computer buisness,when i installed key logger,he instantly uninstalled it and removed all files tht contained the loggs :D:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    man,he's a techcinal manager and stuff in the computer buisness,when i installed key logger,he instantly uninstalled it and removed all files tht contained the loggs :D:D
    Get Invisible Keylogger, it doesn't show up in the Add/Remove programs list or the process list in task manager :thumb:

Ermm...not that I would know... :shifty eyes: :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Try The Internet :D

btw I don't do this to people to make fun of them, but seriously people need to learn to find things that are extremely easy to find by just googling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)