Anyone seen Fight Club? (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    well all through the movie it was implied that tyler durden was imagined by norton's character all along. aka he had schizophrenia. this makes sense because the movie takes place mostly in first-person from norton's character's point of view.

so basically what that means is that tyler durden never existed- everything tyler did was actually his doing.

and that would explain the scenes around the end where you see him getting beat up by tyler in the basement parking lot when on the camera theres nobody beating him up- its because he's imagining it.

its confusing yes i know and it certainly doenst explain everything but thats what i see

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    well all through the movie it was implied that tyler durden was imagined by norton's character all along. aka he had schizophrenia. this makes sense because the movie takes place mostly in first-person from norton's character's point of view.

so basically what that means is that tyler durden never existed- everything tyler did was actually his doing.

and that would explain the scenes around the end where you see him getting beat up by tyler in the basement parking lot when on the camera theres nobody beating him up- its because he's imagining it.

its confusing yes i know and it certainly doenst explain everything but thats what i see
    i understand that. but still don't like the movie. a beautiful mind... also schizophrenia. but another level of cinametography.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    It was an intense movie and brillaintly done .... as for a sequel what else is there to punch into pulp?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)