Anyone on LOS ANGELES area wanna gather to watch games live?? (2 Viewers)

Sep 20, 2011
i was wondering where in this forum i can find juve fans in LA area...and see if theres a bar or somewhere to hang out to watch the sat/sunday games??

im always watching games by myself cuz i dont have many friends in this country that watches soccer :-/

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's with all the L.A. juventini posting threads like this here? This ain't the first thread of this we've seen.

OP
3 Star Juve
Sep 20, 2011
  • Thread Starter #9
    What's with all the L.A. juventini posting threads like this here? This ain't the first thread of this we've seen.
    lol well im new to this so i didnt see a thread and decided to ask.

if u live in the states u would know how hard it is to find people who are true fans of the game. Alot of people that do like the game dont necessarily follow it like i do, they watch highlights or some shit. So yea its rare

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    lol well im new to this so i didnt see a thread and decided to ask.

if u live in the states u would know how hard it is to find people who are true fans of the game. Alot of people that do like the game dont necessarily follow it like i do, they watch highlights or some shit. So yea its rare
    No, I hear you. But oddly it seems the only people starting threads on this in the States are in L.A. I live in S.F., and there are many members from the Bay Area. And there are a ton of members on the East Coast. But yet this topic only comes up for L.A., which makes me wonder what's up down there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)