Anyone know who this guy is? (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Liverpool have signed the new Franz Beckenbauer - according to one of the coaches who knows him best.
The Reds completed the signing of the Danish defender from Brondby last week and he enjoyed his first taste of Anfield yesterday when he watched the victory over Tottenham from the director's box.

But Brondby's head of player development Tom Koehlert has no doubts he will impress Liverpool fans as soon as he steps onto the field.

He said: "Daniel has a unique ability to remain cool under pressure. He is ice-cold and exceptionally good at reading the game.

"I haven't seen anyone play the ball so precisely with their left foot since Franz Beckenbauer.

"Liverpool resembles Brondby in a number of ways and I'm sure he'll have no problem in settling in."

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    oh i found it . Daniel Agger. Some retard must have wrote the article.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Enron said:
    Neat. Pool making the sweet pick ups way to be Rafa.
    HEHE so you taking FM stats for granted? Mikel Arteta was wonderkid that got me dozens of silverware at some point....

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Rami said:
    HEHE so you taking FM stats for granted? Mikel Arteta was wonderkid that got me dozens of silverware at some point....
    Eh...a boy can dream.:D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Well my younger cousin when he was 6 or 7 used to hold a football in his hands and talk to it and say: "you are my dream"....and now he doesn't even know how to kick a ball:p

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
    Enron said:
    oh i found it . Daniel Agger. Some retard must have wrote the article.
    Dont say the writer is a retard.. he is the most expensive Danish player right now and he is damn good and young!! Well it is always like that when a good young player is wanted by a big club, they always want to compare it with legends.. but the fact is that they are always different and you cant have the same kind of players... anyway just to let you guys know.. he is an excellent player from brondby as i watched him played before and he is still young!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)