Anyone know when CM 03/04 comes out? (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
No one got the demo? It's mega. Much better than last year's dire version. This year they done it right and it rocks.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Actually, i was one of the people who was ANTI-CM4. But i must say this version is better than CM4.

In cm4 the computer did not buy players from my squad, but now when i transfer list a player i get bids from many clubs. I get many loan offers aswell.

The next Match button is back.

And the training has been improved, you can se if a player is improving on his stats (marked with arrows).

2D pitch is also improved. You dont need to see all key moments to finally se a goal, now you can see replays of the goals without seeing key moments.

But there are stil some things that are unrealistic, but still fun.
I got a funny offer from Milan on Thuram: 10 Mio £ + Maldini, Rivaldo and Serginho :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The cracked demo or the full version?

Bah, you've got an illegal copy of any game in Asia even before the make the bloody things :wth:

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Actually, i was one of the people who was ANTI-CM4. But i must say this version is better than CM4.
    You, me and nearly everyone else on the planet who knows what a computer game is.

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    I'm sure it is.

Is it significantly differant or just CM4 with the bugs fixed and the squads updated? I know there are some improvements (like the next match button), but are they all that significant?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)