Anyone know about this school? Bocconi in Milan, Italy? (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I play on studying Economics there next year through EAP at my school if all goes well.

Can those who live in Italy give me some info on this school. Its in Milan, hows the atmosphere, the area around it like. I know thats its a really great business school.

Any info at all would be awesome. Just looking for some insight. Thanks.

Its my ULTIMATE goal right now. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
I play on studying Economics there next year through EAP at my school if all goes well.

Can those who live in Italy give me some info on this school. Its in Milan, hows the atmosphere, the area around it like. I know thats its a really great business school.

Any info at all would be awesome. Just looking for some insight. Thanks.

Its my ULTIMATE goal right now. :)
Very strong business school, in the heart of Milano. I've been there. I know one guy who got his undergrad at Bocconi, worked for 4 years, then got his MBA at U of Michigan, went back to Milano and is now working for McKinsey and Company (the best consulting firm in the world).

When I was applying to U Mich he was interviewing me.

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Do you speak italiano?
    I plan on taking Italian this entire year of school coming up, every day of class in fact, since its everyday of the week, for 3 10 week quarters. Italina 1a, 1b, 1c, then take pre ILP program over summer before hopefully going on, since its mandatory. By then, ill have a pretty solid base.

OP
    ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Very strong business school, in the heart of Milano. I've been there. I know one guy who got his undergrad at Bocconi, worked for 4 years, then got his MBA at U of Michigan, went back to Milano and is now working for McKinsey and Company (the best consulting firm in the world).

When I was applying to U Mich he was interviewing me.
    Sounds good man :)

Sep 6, 2004
    Bocconi is the best University in Milan and probably Italy. It's the italian Harvard if you like. The Statale is excellent too though. It's also located in Milan and it's got a much better atmosphere too.

OP
    ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    nice guys, anyoen with more info. im only waiting until the jan 21 deadline to apply to it, but its my goal now. almost finalized. more info or stuff would be great. thanks

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Yes, heard about it, and considered going there sometime, but it´s further down on my list now. Seems like a good place though. :)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    hhey i;m studying economics and acc. this year (1st year in college,management section),maybe u can help me out when i am in times of need :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)