Anyone for Ronaldinho ? (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2002
So surely now you will all agree that if we had bought Ronaldinho he would have been great, some of you were even saying that Riquelme and d'allessandro were better when i brought this up last time, i always new ronnie was far better than either of those so called good players, but now look who's laughin Barca have one of the best players in the world right now, (surely the most skillful). If you watch a barca match they nearly depend on him to create something, he is absoulutely awesome when he is on form. I just hope one day i will be able to support him in juve colours, as it would be a marvellous sight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
If you watch a barca match they nearly depend on him to create something, he is absoulutely awesome when he is on form . I just hope one day i will be able to support him in juve colours, as it would be a marvellous sight.
So are our players! :groan:

Yeah OK I think Ronaldihno is very good and he creates magic on pitch but honestly I don't see him playing for Juve.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We didnt buy him when he was available. Why would we do it now, when we'll actually have to pay for his availability?!!? Juve doesnt work like that. So tis quite pointless discussing his chances of coming to Turin. Although there's no doubt about the fact that Ronaldinho will lead Brazil's new generation on the pitch.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its intresting now after he moved to Barca everyone want him here but when he was at PSG I remember a lot of you saying he isn`t that good, he doesn`t work enough on the pitch...

I was one of those who always said he is a magnificent player and one of those who said he will be the best player in the world in a couple of years
I think that if he were at Juve my premenition would be true by now cause Juve make players better!

by the way what is the correct word to write premenition cause I don`t know how to write this word...?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
ronaldinho would hate playing in serie a.really.

i still wouldn't go for him,even though he's an absolute stunner of a player.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
He cost Barca about €25,000,000 about six months ago, and he's been a big success for them. Just how likely are they to sell him? :rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
He cost Barca about €25,000,000 about six months ago, and he's been a big success for them. Just how likely are they to sell him? :rolleyes:
It's more likely that plaid monkey's will fly out of my deriere and start break-dancing

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I don't think there is any room for the guy at Juve. He is indeed an excellent player, but unfortunately not the type that we would want to invest in, especially now with our defensive problems. I would think about selling Nedved and/or Trez and investing the money into something which will prove effective long-term would be more pragmatic at this point in time.

Jul 28, 2002
ronnie sucks, he cant dribble, his passing is crap, he cant shoot and he runs like a chicken. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, there's a first time for everything and I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, John.

Ronaldinho is class. He's definitely one of the most creative, skillful, imaginative players in the world atm and Barcelona made a brilliant move by investing in his class. Whether he would succeed in Serie A is anyone's guess, but what's for sure is that he's going to tear up La Liga defences for years and years to come.

I don't really like him, and I was one of the people who was against his joining Juve, but I do have to concede that he's a fantastic footballer.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I wasn't convinced about him when Barca and Man Utd were squabbling over him, talking about fees of €25m or more. He'd had a decent World Cup in a team I'd shine for, and had never scored more than a dozen goals in a season for PSG, so I figured he was mostly flair and not so much substance. The reports of his performances for Barca suggest that I was wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)