Anyone following the US Open? (2 Viewers)

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
@barkuss: Yes, I know... I know what I mean when I'm saying sth.

Sampras was the best. He played soooo well. But my favourite was Goran Ivanisevic - he was awsome. I loved to see him playing.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He was also a decent footballer too; I remember Hadjuk Split called him up to play in one of their matches once :LOL: Not sure if he went though. He's showed his football skills on the tennis court at times though, doing little juggling acts :cool: I also love how he doesn't take the game too seriously, and is even willing to risk sacrificing a point to attempt something spectacular :D

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
I like him even more for his love for the football.
Yeah, he wasn't so serious like other players. They all so boring... They just play. It's a pity he doesn't play anymore.

Mar 14, 2004
Ivanisevic had to retire cuz of shoulder injurie that victimised him for a long-time. Things I liked of him: he always served his 2nd serve attempt harder that first one :D,his serve...he was the best server in history of tennis ever,his cursing....its funny to see him in middle of match sayin "Mars u picku materinu" to the ref :LOL:

things I disliked in him: lousy tennis player at all-round level,lazy,nervous,he likes Hajduk and hates Dinamo....

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
I loved him for being so nervous. Maybe because I'm nervous myself. It isn't such a bad feature. Look at all the players on tour. They are so boring, don't get mad or anyting... No emotions.

Didn't know that he hates Dinamo... No wonder, you don't like that in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)