Any ultras here? (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Drughi and Fighters are having a small war it seems. Fight among eachoter and sh1t.... bad stuff this Ultras...

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Drughi and Fighters are having a small war it seems. Fight among eachoter and sh1t.... bad stuff this Ultras ...
yeah they are terrible, all they do is eat, sleep and breathe JUVE.
They are the ones singing during the matches. The ones behind the TIFOs.

The Curva where the ULTRAS are is the heart of all stadiums!

bad stuff?

Besides don't believe to much what Aftonbladet writes. Like most media they like to give it another spin to sound better for their paper...
My first thought of that incident was that he is a greenhorn in the Fighters section and wanted to make a name out of himself, the result was he got stabbed. There could also be several other reasons, like Erkka suggested to me, it could also be about drugs!

There are rules inside the CURVA, it's a hierarchic system, everyone know their place and know better to try and break them.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
There are two actually that I know of.
What have I missed? PM me!

++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

yeah they are terrible, all they do is eat, sleep and breathe JUVE.
They are the ones singing during the matches. The ones behind the TIFOs.

The Curva where the ULTRAS are is the heart of all stadiums!

bad stuff?

Besides don't believe to much what Aftonbladet writes. Like most media they like to give it another spin to sound better for their paper...
My first thought of that incident was that he is a greenhorn in the Fighters section and wanted to make a name out of himself, the result was he got stabbed. There could also be several other reasons, like Erkka suggested to me, it could also be about drugs!

There are rules inside the CURVA, it's a hierarchic system, everyone know their place and know better to try and break them.
:D I knew that you'd react... I don't know why you even bother, some people are just too ignorant and lazy to get the real information.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Drughi and Fighters are having a small war it seems. Fight among eachoter and sh1t.... bad stuff this Ultras...
i thought the Fighters have officially disbanded earlier this year, and the Drughi's taking over completely... The war's over, i guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)