any real talks..?? (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
there are a lot of rumors going around here, but enough with that..

IS THERE ANY REAL TALKS WITH ANYBODY TO JOIN JUVE NEXT SEASON..??

if yes, back them up with some reports from a trusted news resource.. (no tribal football)..

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
According to channel4, Jankulovski and Pizarro look the most likely to join Juve at this time, though Pizarro is more of a "come and get me" than Juve actually begin interested. I believe the site has also linked us with Trabelsi and Zlatan, but i'm not too sure about that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We all know that Moggi likes to keep his transfer business secret, so it's not really possible for us to know if he has started talks and with whom, but I'm confident that he has indeed started talks with clubs like Udinese, Parma, Ajax and hopefully Auxerre.

I can definitely see Jank or Pizarro playing for us next season, and I'm pretty sure that we'll get at least one Parma player, maybe more. Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino look like they can be future Juventini, we'll just have to wait and see.

From Ajax we've been linked to Trabelsi and Zlatan, but other interesting players at the Amsterdam club are Wesley Sneijder and Rafael van der Vaart, while Auxerre have Philippe Mexes in their possession.

Sep 1, 2002
"Moggi keeps it secret." Lets be honest these last couple of seasons, he has had nothing to keep secret. Those players he has bought, were hardly known by their christian names in their own homes: there was hardly a rush of agents trying to take them from us. Now we could hardly give them away:"Crap"onaise anyone?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I agree with Stuart. Moggi may be negotiating something that we would have absolutely no idea about.

From what we've been hearing so far, Ajax duo, Pizzaro, Bonera, Ferrari, etc... that's a lot of rumors. Let's hope Moggi does his best as a trader and strategist.

Jul 28, 2002
appiah, we had no idea about him untiul he turned up witha juve shirt, same for dv.

Legro, well we stole him of roma...but in gernreal moggi does keep his transfers quiet...not like utd.

OP
Gandalf

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    it is better to keep it secret.. if moggi announced the players that he wants, maybe he'll face a competition with other clubs who are interested in those players.. therefore, the price of the player will go up..

concerning the transfers.. nothing is confirmed by the club atm..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    its always better to keep your mouth shut! Moggi always remembers that! I trust him, as I like his decisions. He will buy what we need.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Why does it have to be constrained to a timeframe? I like the constant attitude of "Let's win the CL"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)