Any Pearl Jam Fans Here (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
They used to be my favourite band actually. They are still top five though. Eddie Vedder probably has the best voice in rock today now that Hetfield is getting older.
Keep on rockin' in the free world...

OP
Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    They used to be my favourite band actually. They are still top five though. Eddie Vedder probably has the best voice in rock today now that Hetfield is getting older.
    Keep on rockin' in the free world...
    who is your best five now?

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    You don't know Pearl Jam!?

Wow, I've never felt old before :eek:
    :D ya i get that all the time myself , in the good old days you would never get such a reply about pearl Jam ...but i guess we are just growing old :down:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

:D ya i get that all the time myself , in the good old days you would never get such a reply about pearl Jam ...but i guess we are just growing old :down:
    Yeah it is kind of strange. Pearl Jam has a massive audience. But still very few people seem to know them. Everybody Blurand Oasis, bands who are no way as good as Pearl Jam. Perhaps because their best period was ten years ago, but that didn't stop Metallica.

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    what are some of their best songs ?
    Try the bellow:
    Black
    Animal
    even flow
    alive
    immortality
    wish list
    soldeir of love
    dirty frank
    yellow led better
    Green desease
    rear veiw mirror
    Porch
    state of love and trust
    and if you want you can start with getting the album (Ten) an amazing one their best work in my opinion ...or get either (VS) or (Vitology) also great albums ...but again i like all they do.
    Cheers

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    im a big fan of Pearl Jam as well.

My favorite song is Last Kiss ;) followed by Jeremy and the rest.
    Great song Last Kiss ...and Geremy ofcourse a master Peice ..

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    Pearl Jam........ One upon a time (it wasn't THAT long ago dammit!), they were the biggest band on earth, and now........:down:

My fave Pearl Jam album is Vs. Not just coz of the xcellent music, but what the band did during this time...... The band refused to release any music vids and singles from this album; this was also the time they took Ticketmaster to court coz of overpricing concert tickets (they lost)..... During a time when corporations were milking the "grunge/ alternative" scene for all it's worth, Pearl Jam did it's part to become rebels, to not become "cool".... Yet they still sold truckloads of albums......

The album, Ten would come as a close second..... Their first two albums are their best work for me..... Their sound was still very raw during these albums compared to their later albums......

My fave Pearl Jam songs? "Jeremy", "Rearviewmirror" (i love the guitars on this song), and "Spin The Black Circle" (i'm a vinyl person:D)......

Sep 28, 2002
    havent heard much of their stuff. not because i dont like it, i dont listen to music a lot at all. but they are great. not because of music, but because of their policies. those lads are amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)