Any of you writers? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sam, Dov just replied to me and I wrote him a little article on Racism & Calcio, hopefully it's good enough and I can start writing for real. Kind of excited about this, thanks for the heads up again :tup: :beer:

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #43

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    :weee:

did my passive aggressive moaning annoy you? It annoys me too, but i need to put it somewhere.
    Not really, at first it did and I replied to you a couple of times then I realised you are a lost cause and stopped even bothering. And when I realised that I actually don't like your attitude and never will, I simply had no need to realise your existence among my Facebook list. And this conversation I am having with you only confirms what a shitty attitude you have starting from the first reply you made where you just had to show your arrogance and hostility without even knowing if I was sarcastic or serious in my post.

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #45
    Not really, at first it did and I replied to you a couple of times then I realised you are a lost cause and stopped even bothering. And when I realised that I actually don't like your attitude and never will, I simply had no need to realise your existence among my Facebook list. And this conversation I am having with you only confirms what a shitty attitude you have starting from the first reply you made where you just had to show your arrogance and hostility without even knowing if I was sarcastic or serious in my post.
    Is that not the issue with speaking a communal language without affectation? I have my writing style and my diction, as do you, I have my culture and my mentality, as do you, and I have my ideologies and morals, as do you, if they conflict at any point then we are fucked as far as pleasant conversation on the internet goes. Luckily I, perhaps the wiser, noticed this and requested to stop talking to you...thanks for sticking to that :tup:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I can't help him being an ass.
    Look who's talking :howler:

A CV isn't just about relative career experience - its about expressing who you are. Being a frequently published writer in your free time demonstrates a lot about your character and abilities and shows that you are able to work, and that you can string a sentence together - anything to put you above the other 200 people that have applied for the same job. Or you can be arrogant dicks about it.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ...In response to you...being an ass.
    Without even knowing if I were sarcastic or serious....typical arrogance from your behalf and need for your typical hostility. Stay like that, it suits you fine and keep the insults coming, maybe one day you will receive infractions.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Without even knowing if I were sarcastic or serious....typical arrogance from your behalf and need for your typical hostility. Stay like that, it suits you fine and keep the insults coming, maybe one day you will receive infractions.
    That's sig worthy stuff right there. :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Where have you been? How's the weather in the great city? In three weeks I'll be there and it'd better be at least 17 degrees warmer than it is here.
    Been around the block, so to speak.

The Weather?

We are all hoping for a warm and sunny April. But it ain't looking good:

:(

Btw. you need to visit the new Mikkeler Bar. It's really good.

http://mikkeller.dk/the-bar/

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #59
    You should see my infraction list!

I don't care what sense your reply was meant in, it is written text and written text is incredibly subjective (hence why people are awarded degrees and kids are taught how to read the written word - literature). I decided a long time ago on the internet to view all written text on a neutral level - ergo whether you meant it with sarcasm or not, it was still a cunty way to reply to someone being nice so i had a go back. If you want to defend your being a cunt against someone that was genuinely trying to be nice and give someone else the opportunity to do something that would further themselves in terms of employment in fucking horrendous employment times. Or you can remain being the cunt you are....cunt. @swag - is this worth one of those infractions i love to get from you?

/not drunk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)