Any news on pre season (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
all i know is that juve is gonna play in the USA vs. Barca and ManU as friendlies and against Milan for the SuperCoppaitaliana.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
all i know is that juve is gonna play in the USA vs. Barca and ManU as friendlies and against Milan for the SuperCoppaitaliana.
Anyone want to join me in New York? i will be there in Juve-Milan for the supercoppa italiana :star::star::star:

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
im dying to go! i hope i do

yasmin como vas a hacer pa ir?
Yo tengo un amigo de italia que vive en New York, y es juventino tambien y bueno no tengo problemas, me quedo en su casa, voy con el la esposa y su hijo al juego y comprara las entradas y bueno como aun no me he ido de vacaciones (era para italia) pero como salio esto imprevisto pues me ahorrare bastante asi que bueno Dios mediante alla estare, aunque le tengo un panico a New York pero ni modo por la Juve....nunca asi tan cerquita...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Juve ae playing Manchester City in the beginning of August. This game will inaugurate City's new stadium.

We must feel honoured, cos they wanted a big name team, and chose us over Milan, Real, etc...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Juve ae playing Manchester City in the beginning of August. This game will inaugurate City's new stadium.

We must feel honoured, cos they wanted a big name team, and chose us over Milan, Real, etc...
Fantastic~! Have you got a source?

How does this fit in with our USA tour?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Gray - source? A man city mate of mine on the other forum. He's from manchester, and is in the fan club, so they get posted on all the latest news. I doubt they would promise them juve for the inauguration and leave them empty handed ;)

The USA tour is at the end of july + the start of august there's the super cup against milan in new york. So I'm guessing the man city game is in the 2nd week of august.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
we'll also play against Ajax and Inter in the Birra Moretti cup, and against Milan and Inter in the Trofeo TIM.

I think we'll also play another match against Milan in the Berlusconi Cup

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It was supposed to be played at the start of August, but it`s not in the official calendar :( Guess it must have clashed with the Super Coppa Italiana.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
everyones so lucky, here the tickets are 700 DOLLARS to ny! and my dad said no because if he took me hed have to take my brother too, so 7x3: 2100$ just in tickets
:( i wanted to go..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)