any info on Marek Mintal? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I saw a small documentary on football mundial on this guy. they showed us some of his goals. he's a midfielder with a hell of a shot and great finishing. i just wanted 2 know if anyone knows anything about him, cos this is all i know and i'm interested to know more.

Marek Mintal
Midfielder
Birth Date: 9/2/1977
Birth Place: Zilina , Slovakia
Nationality: Slovakia
Height: 184
Weight: 73
Role: Midfielder
Jersey: 11

German Bundesliga 2004/2005
Appearances 17
Goals 13
Yellow Cards 1
Red Cards
Penalties 2
Failed Penalties 0

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I see Marek nearly every weekend in the Bundesliga and I like his way he plays football...

He is really doing great, but if he is Juve style is anoher question...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay :D Im sad, I like Bundersliga and in Sweden they never show games... Bayern München, Leverkusen and Werder Bremen, Dortmund are good sides that I want to follow :(

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
okay :D Im sad, I like Bundersliga and in Sweden they never show games... Bayern München, Leverkusen and Werder Bremen, Dortmund are good sides that I want to follow :(
Might happen soon. They showed a couple of games with Bayern when "Bjärred" played there, and several bundesliga clubs have showed intrest in Swedish players. Wolfsburg Gerrbrand and Dortmund Elmander etc. :>

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, I really hope we get to see some bundesliga here in Sweden. Why not on TV4 och "Tysken" kan vara programledare :) that would be really funny haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)