Any Asian Juve fans here? (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You yellow? :surprised:
His face is, if he's a Jap. His teeth are, if he's English.

But he's a Jap. He claims that he only lived in Japan and he simply likes Japanese football, but he's not really fooling anyone. He'd post a picture to prove that he's not from Japan.
And that "Jay" sooooo stands for the J in Japan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
juvejay, why the hell don't you just post a picture? :D
Because he doesn't want people to tell him that he looks like Badass Devil.
Personally I think BD is a good looking man, so there is nothing wrong in a physical resemblance to Badass, but JJ thinks BD is not cool enough. On top of it, you have that Japan-China antagonism so he hates Dewilowitz.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Personally I think BD is a good looking man, so there is nothing wrong in a physical resemblance to Badass, but JJ thinks BD is not cool enough. On top of it, you have that Japan-China antagonism so he hates Dewilowitz.
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sir Shylock Xu Wang agrees

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His face is, if he's a Jap. His teeth are, if he's English.

But he's a Jap. He claims that he only lived in Japan and he simply likes Japanese football, but he's not really fooling anyone. He'd post a picture to prove that he's not from Japan.
And that "Jay" sooooo stands for the J in Japan.
They broke the mould with you :lol: I admire your persistence though.

juvejay, why the hell don't you just post a picture? :D
I'll post a pic of my eyes :D

Apr 15, 2006
A friend of mine is planning to go to Singapore in a few weeks, and he invited me along. My question is how easy is it to get laid here? I'm not only talking about hookers, but also about picking up girls at a bar. Looking forward to your insight. Thank you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)