ANY AGE OF EMPIRES MANIACs here??? (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2002
guys, I am one of the maniacs that loves Age of Empires series...and I have got its hole collection at home. I am really good at AOE 2: age of kings and conquerors.

Now I play Age of Mythology..which is also cool.
Is there anyone who plays these games? and playes them good enough...I need to share the thoughts;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Forza AC Milan
Oct 2, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    never! I play hardest level on any type of map, random civilization, and choose 3 opponents and crash em all, especially with dark forest map. no cheats! resource standard.. any difficulty, I can help u to master ur skills, but I will still be a PhD Age of Empires expert :D

OP
    Forza AC Milan
    Oct 2, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    why so? look, with cheats u simply dont progress. try it several times...it is amazing. especially for me. I often play it on LAN with my friends...and they just scream and ask for help each other when I ride them:D !
    here is my recoms for the beginners and cheaters:D:
    --choose standard resource, opened map, dark forest map type.
    --choose any nation, preferably britons (i favorite:D), take one ally, and select a medium difficulty.
    --by the way, visiting planetageofempires forum is very helpful, I learnt a lot from there.
    --DO RECORD UR GAMES AND DO DOWNLOAD RECORDED GAMES OF EXPERTS, watch them and u will find a lot of things that will be new to you as they were to me.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    Ac Milan dude

i play all three games!!!

and i consider myself an expert to some extent!!! i finished the entire game of Age of Mythology (difficulty Hard) in two days!!!

what was it that u wanted to share?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)