Antonio Rüdiger - CB - Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imo he's most similar to Jerome Boateng. If he was younger and there was possible resale value, Id splash, but for the figures quoted (10m salary + a massive signing bonus) at his age imo its just not worth it. Better use that money to keep de Ligt.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
How'd you call that?
Are those stats even legit ? I've watched the game and he was fucking great (except the moment he slipped) , i've seen some other "great" stats , he played so high on the pitch (because he is so fast and can track back whenever it needed)

Antonio Rudiger's game by numbers vs Real Madrid:
123 touches (most)
100% aerial duels won
91 passes completed
88% pass accuracy
28 passes in the final third (most)
8 duels won
7 possessions won
4 tackles made (one of them was crucial , he stopped Vini Jr from clean chance 1vs1)
3 shots
1 goal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not saying we should give him 11/12m Net wages + 25m fee , but he is world class player and would improve our team , would take him over Bremer without thinking twice if wages aren't higher than 7/8 m.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Exactly how Rudiger is playing, but i don't believe that even if will arrive that Allegri will switch to 3 man defense
Yes, he'd play as a LCB next to De Ligt or sometimes as a fullback even. The question is, how is he in a 4 man defense. At Roma too he was playing in a 3 man defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)