Antonio Candreva (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He can play as a right winger in the 4-4-2 Del Neri-loved formation too.
I don't consider him as a winger as such. I always thought he was more of a trequartista, or maybe can be deployed as a CM in a midfield trio. If we sell Diego but we manage to keep Candreva, that won't make any sense at all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Since Krasic seems a certainty we need a backup RM. Depending upon which role Del Neri has planned for Pepe we should sign half of Candreva or renew his loan with an option to buy for his current value at the end of the year.

I really don't see our board coming up with a better alternative for a backup RM.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i dont think that Candreva should only be regarded as "a backup".....he has a lot to offer and he proved that he can perform at high lvl........but, the truth is that we cant make any formations or mark a player as "a starter" or "a backup", untill the transfer period is over. When the window closes and when we see which players we have in our squad, then we can say who is what....

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It would be a shame to see him leave but no surprise given his favorite position and Del Neri's sacred 4-4-2 formation :rolleyes:, hopefully Diego isn't to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)