Antonio Candreva (22 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
16m for Candreva, come on. :lol:

He's not good enough to start anyway, so there's no need to spend this kind of money on him. He did fine as a player to fix some holes on a loan, because of his energy and ability to actually run. He shouldn't be one of the players to be part of the 'new and improved' Juventus though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Udinese own half his rights IIRC.

Getting him for 10m would be a good piece of business but I won't mind a 4-5m buyout for half of his contract.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
His agent: "Next week I will be in Turin with Federico Pastorello and we will evaluate the situation with the new Bianconeri directors who it has not yet been possible to speak with. The player's priority is to remain in Turin, so now we must try and verify this."

Tuttomercatoweb/Goal.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That link doesn't get me into a specific thread, but just to the forum in English. I found my way to the Candreva thread though and you're right, they all seem very eager to hold on to him.

Thanks anyway. :tup:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
That link doesn't get me into a specific thread, but just to the forum in English. I found my way to the Candreva thread though and you're right, they all seem very eager to hold on to him.

Thanks anyway. :tup:
No problems mate, atleast you have VS in English now though :p

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Should be a good enough read when I'm bored. Get ahead of these so called gurus of ours. :snoop:

( love you really mark / dusan :heart: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)