Antonio Candreva (7 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #822
    I think he could be a useful player. He runs a lot, dynamic player...he would be one of those that could add a lot for our new system (if we're planning to get one). He'd work better with a better coach too.

I'd consider buying him but not for the price mentioned. I'd include some player(s) to lure him.

May 22, 2007
    It's a shame he came here at a time when Juventus were at their lowest because he definitely looks useful. He also needed consistent game time, not 5 or 10 minutes for a few weeks and start against Milan.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    He's not a great player, but he would be a decent squad player. I think we should spend our money elsewhere though. His price is too high for a squad player right now.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    He was alright, but very inconsistent. He ran a lot which meant a big change, but he's not that skillful. Decent player, but not for 8m, which would only get us half of his contract.

We need starters. Better starters.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I think we can buy half of his contract and see where it takes us. Its a win win situation. He has tried hard to try and earn his spot. He's not our saviour, far from it. But he can fill in fairly well in the midfield and with time he will improve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We just need to say that we aren't paying the stupid fee, he'll be annoyed with them and we can negotiate it down because they won't want an unhappy player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)