Antonio Candreva (25 Viewers)

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
What more do you want a 23 year old to do with no experience who just joined us from livorno? Its not like he costed us 30 million and is expected to solve all our problems..give the guy a break, he has done very well and i would even take him over Melo, He is another version of Marchisio, and that is hard to find.

Buy on AliExpress.com

memo

Nov 18, 2005
candreva is a crack :D
its magical when they are playing together ( marchisio , candreva and diego )
and i want juve to built a team around they and of course chiellini

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't believe once again Zacc benches him only to bring him on with 10 minutes left to replace Diego! He should have started or at least been brought on at half time for Melo.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's not about depending on him. Its about putting the best team out there. The kid's talented and has a good head on top his shoulders. He might not be the saviour or anything like that, but he'd have been much better than the ones we fielded.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
icεmαή;2474672 said:
It's not about depending on him. Its about putting the best team out there. The kid's talented and has a good head on top his shoulders. He might not be the saviour or anything like that, but he'd have been much better than the ones we fielded.
Exactly. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about Sissoko and Melo. Brawn only gets you so far.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Will he stay or not, what do you think? I really like Candreva and want him to stay. He's a great player that we need to keep.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good player to have in your squad.

Versatile, direct, hardworking, a good impact sub who can only improve and won't complain if he is benched.

You need players like that in your team, look at Real Madrid building teams of superstars doesn't tend to work and Candreva is the type of player you need in your team.

Apr 19, 2007
He is no doubt a player we need to be a squad player but to build a team around him Marchisio Diego and Chiellini is rediculous!!!(like Memo said) What happened to having out team revolve around 4 world class players and haviiing two more world class players taking on roles as role players in the first team and some good players around them...WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!!! Stop settling we need world class. Inter bring in Millito and Eto'o and Sneijder. 3 of the best players in the world and have a great coach. This is who we have to compete with and honestly we build the team around anyone on our current team besides Chielllini and Buffon and we are not going anywhere but competing for the top 4 every year.

Having said all this keep up the hard work Candreva and hopefully you play a good role for us in the future.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
He is no doubt a player we need to be a squad player but to build a team around him Marchisio Diego and Chiellini is rediculous!!!(like Memo said) What happened to having out team revolve around 4 world class players and haviiing two more world class players taking on roles as role players in the first team and some good players around them...WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!!! Stop settling we need world class. Inter bring in Millito and Eto'o and Sneijder. 3 of the best players in the world and have a great coach. This is who we have to compete with and honestly we build the team around anyone on our current team besides Chielllini and Buffon and we are not going anywhere but competing for the top 4 every year.

Having said all this keep up the hard work Candreva and hopefully you play a good role for us in the future.
u dont understand much whay i was trying to say right?
tachinardi ..conte...they were not word class or juventus materia what ever...muntari, cambiaso, samuel?? if u look closelly the team is around them ..and inter buy the stars around them.

btw i did not say that they are world class...just good enought to have a regular role and the hearth. or do u want juve to make a semi superstar team like real?

Jul 28, 2002
IMHO he would merely be a talented squad player. He looked decent in a shocking side this year. But I do not see him fitting in any system above the likes of Gio / Diego.

Bianconero90

IMHO he would merely be a talented squad player. He looked decent in a shocking side this year. But I do not see him fitting in any system above the likes of Gio / Diego.

What about this?

4-2-3-1:

Giovinco - Diego - Candreva

Jul 28, 2002
What about this?

4-2-3-1:

Giovinco - Diego - Candreva
As I wrote that post, that came to mind. That would work, but I'm not sure of Candreva's ability on the wide right where I would expect quality crosses. Could do the job, but I have to question why such a move was not used already this season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)