Antonio Candreva (25 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I'd rather have Poulsen than either one of Melo and Sissoko at this point. Sissoko ruins the passing game of our midfield and Melo just isn't playing good.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
melo and sisssoko not playing well now, but once back to form they make poulsen look like the very medciocre player that he is.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Candreva is simply a fantastic youngster, Juve are crazy not to sign him & Caceres.
We will see at the end of the season,
Barcelona want to much for Caceres IMO, while Candreva is really starting to impress in has last few outings.
I am all for buying half of his contract this summer and playing him next season before deciding.
I'd rather have Poulsen than either one of Melo and Sissoko at this point. Sissoko ruins the passing game of our midfield and Melo just isn't playing good.
Aside from this being the Candreva thread,
:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Poulsen gets treated very unfairly by people here and the club itself. It's not his fault the club wanted to sign him and put him on 4m and year salary.

To be fair though he has been solid in his sporadic appearances even after we did all we could to ship him out right after he got here.

That's more than we can say for a few others who get unlimited runs in the first team no matter how badly they play.
Yeah, i think several people here are too harsh on Poulsen. I actually see Poulsen can be very useful if we want more compose DM. You can't get that with Momo and Melo. The problem on him is he has a big wage and just warm on the bench for us

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
warming the bench is a pretty important job ... just imagine what would happen when giovinco is healthy again and he has to sid on a bench that was not warmed up by poulsen ... he will get a cold instanlty !

Apr 17, 2009
I don't care about all that. Poulsen is not needed here. Discussing the past is irrelevant and doesn't solve anything. He earns too much and does too little, and is fourth/fifth midfielder in starting order.

melo and sisssoko not playing well now, but once back to form they make poulsen look like the very medciocre player that he is.
Poulsen isn't needed but we needed to go splash 20m on Melo who is no better and a worse passer, with the fragile little mind of a child locked in a closet for most of his life. Seriously after the Siena game where he was arguing with fans I'd like to know what he was still doing on the pitch. If he can't take the jeers of fans then his mind is too fragile to play at this level. Melo is no better than Poulsen but he is played constantly so the fans don't think we wasted even more cash on an ok player we didn't need. Again. Good thing a lot of them take his performances at face value and for what they are worth. Nothing. Is that what an 18m holding mid gets you these days? Hell even with Poulsen's high salary and his transfer fee, he still hasn't cost us as much Melo up to this point.

No one disputed that Poulsen earns a lot. I actually pointed that out. However you can only now blame the fool who offered him such a contract. Melo has been shit all season. Aside from 2 games he has never even looked worthy of wearing the Juve shirt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He has been impressive recently and he should have stayed on after Canna's dismissal, IMO the only reason he was taken out was Zacch was to much of a chicken to take off the big names.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I would have taken Camo off instead of Candreva after Canna got sent off.

He's not the best in the world, but I like him as a player. He always gives his best, and his reaction after getting subbed against Fulham was perfect - he cared enough to be clearly upset and disappointed about it, but he didn't bitch about it and kick water bottles around like a prima donna.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
I would have taken Camo off instead of Candreva after Canna got sent off.

He's not the best in the world, but I like him as a player. He always gives his best, and his reaction after getting subbed against Fulham was perfect - he cared enough to be clearly upset and disappointed about it, but he didn't bitch about it and kick water bottles around like a prima donna.
That would happen if it was Camoranesi instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)