Antonio Candreva (6 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he was extremely good first half,tortured their left back and helped contain Sienna's threat,second half he got lost in teh midfield,simply because Sienna were attacking down the flank that he had vacated and the midfield was completely bypassed.

for me,the game was lost the second he was shifted,this shows just how important he was today

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He played a big role in the first two goals and scored the third, if Grygera almost single handedly is blamed for throwing the game than Candreva should get the credit for the point we did achieve.

He should be a regular fixture in the starting elven now

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
He played a big role in the first two goals and scored the third, if Grygera almost single handedly is blamed for throwing the game than Candreva should get the credit for the point we did achieve.

He should be a regular fixture in the starting elven now
The second goal was all Marchisio and Del Piero :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
thing is,first half candreva helped take the pressure off of Grygera with his tireless running and craft,second half Camo came on,didn't track back and our whole flank was exposed,they certainly got no joy down the other flank

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Candreva has definitely had a pretty solid start to his Juventus career. The more I watch him play, well... he's been impressive, let's just leave it there. Great match yesterday. 15M is a lot of money... I think we still need to see some more evidence before making such a substantial investment. I wonder how firm Udinese is on their price; they certainly drove a hard/unreasonable bargain with D'agostino

oh-no don't give away the player that 3 seperate coaches think isn't quite good enough for a player that has been excellent and is improving every agme
Right now it's only 2 coaches who have definitively lacked faith in Giovinco. Lets wait until Seba's healthy, before making an assessment on whether or not Zac believes in him. If we did make a more prominent shift towards a 4-3-2-1, or the 4-2-3-1 next year, there's certainly space for Diego, Candreva and Seba.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm really starting to think that Candreva could take Camoranesi's place in Juventus.
I hope not. Our legends should be replaced by WC talents. Nedved got replaced by Diego and Del Piero, Camoranesi and Trezeguet should all three be replaced by good signings as well. If we start replacing our most impressive players these last years with players that are so much worse then we're really fucked. We never really replaced the great players that left us after Calciopoli(Zlatan, Mutu, Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro of 2006) and I think we're still paying the price.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
I hope not. Our legends should be replaced by WC talents. Nedved got replaced by Diego and Del Piero, Camoranesi and Trezeguet should all three be replaced by good signings as well. If we start replacing our most impressive players these last years with players that are so much worse then we're really fucked. We never really replaced the great players that left us after Calciopoli(Zlatan, Mutu, Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro of 2006) and I think we're still paying the price.
I understand your point of view but making WC players gives even more satisfation then buying them...look at Marchisio or even Chiellini...

This season Candreva has already given more to us than Camoranesi...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't know if he'll be a great player, but he's proven so far that he can be a good utility squad player like Iaquinta. And we could use someone like that right now instead of dead weights like Poulsen, Tiago, De Ceglie, Sali, etc.

Apr 17, 2009
Poulsen gets treated very unfairly by people here and the club itself. It's not his fault the club wanted to sign him and put him on 4m and year salary.

To be fair though he has been solid in his sporadic appearances even after we did all we could to ship him out right after he got here.

That's more than we can say for a few others who get unlimited runs in the first team no matter how badly they play.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Poulsen gets treated very unfairly by people here and the club itself. It's not his fault the club wanted to sign him and put him on 4m and year salary.

To be fair though he has been solid in his sporadic appearances even after we did all we could to ship him out right after he got here.

That's more than we can say for a few others who get unlimited runs in the first team no matter how badly they play.
:tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't care about all that. Poulsen is not needed here. Discussing the past is irrelevant and doesn't solve anything. He earns too much and does too little, and is fourth/fifth midfielder in starting order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)