Antonio Candreva (14 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
When a counter-attack takes place, it's not an attacking midfielder's role to come and mark anyone for that matter since an attacking midfielder barely knows how to mark a player since he is not defensively minded. Where you got the idea it was his fault is beyond me but who was the rightback that should've marked him ? That's right, Salihmahdiz...blame him, not a guy who has no idea how to defend.
Thanks for -rep :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Using him today was a mistake, using him in such an important derby and in a such a responsible position, covering up for Salih was a tragic mistake!

Candreva is young an Italian, he represents a hope. For us, the "foreigners", he is nothing but a mediocre midfielder.
But for the Italian fans, he is our new acquisition, our hope, our future!

We brought him for this and we had to use him for this.
Its a same that putting him there, had to be payed with 2 points and officially losing our CL spot, but this is how life is, we made some choices and we have to pay for them...

And for our mofos on the board, the priority is to be Italian and attract/aspire the fans, the rest is irrelevant, this is the spirit of the new Juve, get used to it...
I'll be careful not to step into the bullshit

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Using him today was a mistake, using him in such an important derby and in a such a responsible position, covering up for Salih was a tragic mistake!

Candreva is young an Italian, he represents a hope. For us, the "foreigners", he is nothing but a mediocre midfielder.

Its a same that putting him there, had to be payed with 2 points and officially losing our CL spot, but this is how life is, we made some choices and we have to pay for them...

And for our mofos on the board, the priority is to be Italian and attract/aspire the fans, the rest is irrelevant, this is the spirit of the new Juve, get used to it...
It wasn't a mistake. It was 1-1, the game was up for the grabs, Ciro wanted to win the game, nothing wrong with that (Just remember how many times we wanted Ranieri to put on a more attacking player and go for the win). What was wrong was our defending, and once again, brain farts.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

A joke of a post from a generally sensible person.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Nope, spot on when it comes to young Italians.
Not at all. Nobody on this forum actually rated the kid. I think it was Osman and Marcello (?) who said he could be a good acquisition. The rest were indifferent. Sometimes you make a lot of sense and I respect you for it. But at other times you just spew nonsense.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
icεmαή;2331525 said:
Not at all. Nobody on this forum actually rated the kid. I think it was Osman and Marcello (?) who said he could be a good acquisition. The rest were indifferent. Sometimes you make a lot of sense and I respect you for it. But at other times you just spew nonsense.
Others said it was a good signing as well.

I won't comment on you. You're generally a nice guy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If you want to keep living in the wonderland, its your choice.
But the choices we make and the... "reasoning" behind them is that simple.

I ve heard such remarks before, but i m bold enough to say it as i see it!
History will prove me right once again and one day you may understand what you deny to see today, just because its incompatible with your hopes/dreams...

Until, then be proud for our Italien core and hopes for the future and all that it stands for...

PS : i dont flame the player, but the use of him for marketing and advertising reasons. Thats exactly what Inter used to do...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@ Andy,
So what if other members thought it was a good signing? We signed a highly rated 22 year old AMF regardless of his nationality that is a move that most members would be excited about even without any mention of him being Italian.
I understand that it frustrates you seeing players overrated on here just because they are Italian but you make it sound like every other member would clamore to suck luca toni's dick just so we could add him to the growing greasepile. This simply isn't the case.

Yes its true that Italian players are just a bit overrated around here but if anything I'd be much more pissed at the juve board for making such stupid comments about how they want Juventus to remain Italian to the core and actually starting to implement it into their transfer policy.

TBH I overrate American players all the time, not intentionally but I get my hopes up a little to fast.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icεmαή;2331525 said:
Others said it was a good signing as well.

I won't comment on you. You're generally a nice guy.
I said it. I still think he will turn out good for us.

Andy will comment on me though because I'm an OSU fan :oops:

:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can agree upon that, Andy. This is true. But I do think he will add some much needed quality that the other midfielders we have can't give. (passing)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He does address the percentage of Young+ Italiens in our squad though,
someone had to replace Molinaro's shoes!
As for midfielders, we can never have enough of them, it doesnt really matters if we need them...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's a player that doesn't address any of our problems. That's what frustrates me.
I wouldn't say that just yet, we still don't know how he is going to fit into the team. But it is true that there were far better ways the board could have tried to improve our team such as making adjustments to the coaching staff instead of the players

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
PS : i dont flame the player, but the use of him for marketing and advertising reasons. Thats exactly what Inter used to do...
Explain this. Explain the difference between getting 19 year old Chiellini from Livorno, and getting 22 year old Candreva.

Point out to be how this has been marketed and advertised, where have you seen this? Outside your head that is.

And elaborate on what Inter used to do? What does that mean.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's a player that doesn't address any of our problems. That's what frustrates me.
Already huh? Everything is done and dusted, final and decided 14 minutes into his Juve tenure?

You know what this reminds me of? You deciding Obama is the devil days later he was the ultimate hero when getting elected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)