Antonio Candreva (13 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Oh, really?

Look closely. Candreva HAD to cover Riise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMGmY...layer_embedded

100% Candreva's fault.
When a counter-attack takes place, it's not an attacking midfielder's role to come and mark anyone for that matter since an attacking midfielder barely knows how to mark a player since he is not defensively minded. Where you got the idea it was his fault is beyond me but who was the rightback that should've marked him ? That's right, Salihmahdiz...blame him, not a guy who has no idea how to defend.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When a counter-attack takes place, it's not an attacking midfielder's role to come and mark anyone for that matter since an attacking midfielder barely knows how to mark a player since he is not defensively minded. Where you got the idea it was his fault is beyond me but who was the rightback that should've marked him ? That's right, Salihmahdiz...blame him, not a guy who has no idea how to defend.
:disagree:

Forget it. I don't have the patience for this nonsense. Totally off base, don't know what sort of player he is, didn't even see the play...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Candreva wasn't exactly playing attacking midfielder but yes, I see your point. But since he was the closest one to Riise, ball watching is just inexcusable there.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Oh, really?

Look closely. Candreva HAD to cover Riise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMGmYPT2AHY

100% Candreva's fault.

EDIT: New link. Thanks LT.
I had just managed to finally kind of calm down.. then I watched the video and punched my screen after hearing that commentator scream goal.. at least my lap-top came through in the clutch..

EDIT: Besides he can't bare all the responsibility.. I mean Buffon made an executive decision and got the red because our back line was sleeping and Riise burned them.. The same can be said about Diego who actually lost the ball to Pizarro.. the TEAM failed for the whole game and Candreva can't be used as a scapegoat..

We are all upset and that's what people do, they have to put the blame somewhere... shit, if WE are pointing the fingers everywhere imagine what the team is doing.. the whole organization needs to stop hitting the damn snooze button and wake the F up...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is it me, or is it as if 80-90% of the people posting today have never seen a footie match before?
This thread has re-defined the meaning of pathetic knee-jerk reactions.

This has esclisped the idiots who wanted to sell Diego after few "off" games. I'm litterally shocked the shit I read here is actually for real, I mean 14 frigging minutes debute, and for that goal (poor marking in an awful defence, scapegoating for that is just...), and to say some of the things I read, even for this forum its a new low.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I had just managed to finally kind of calm down.. then I watched the video and punched my screen after hearing that commentator scream goal.. at least my lap-top came through in the clutch..

EDIT: Besides he can't bare all the responsibility.. I mean Buffon made an executive decision and got the red because our back line was sleeping and Riise burned them.. The same can be said about Diego who actually lost the ball to Pizarro.. the TEAM failed for the whole game and Candreva can't be used as a scapegoat..

We are all upset and that's what people do, they have to put the blame somewhere... shit, if WE are pointing the fingers everywhere imagine what the team is doing.. the whole organization needs to stop hitting the damn snooze button and wake the F up...
Candreva isn't really the scapegoat, but rather should have done better, that's all. To say he shouldn't be partly to blame for the goal is simply nonsense but hey, what do I know. Give the kid who was never needed a chance to screw up more.

Diego is indeed partly at fault for giving the ball away, but really, that was Candreva's man, 100%.

Nothing wrong with pointing it out, despite it being his wonderful debut.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Using him today was a mistake, using him in such an important derby and in a such a responsible position, covering up for Salih was a tragic mistake!

Candreva is young an Italian, he represents a hope. For us, the "foreigners", he is nothing but a mediocre midfielder.
But for the Italian fans, he is our new acquisition, our hope, our future!

We brought him for this and we had to use him for this.
Its a same that putting him there, had to be payed with 2 points and officially losing our CL spot, but this is how life is, we made some choices and we have to pay for them...

And for our mofos on the board, the priority is to be Italian and attract/aspire the fans, the rest is irrelevant, this is the spirit of the new Juve, get used to it...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Using him today was a mistake, using him in such an important derby and in a such a responsible position, covering up for Salih was a tragic mistake!

Candreva is young an Italian, he represents a hope. For us, the "foreigners", he is nothing but a mediocre midfielder.
:lol: :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

We brought him for this and we had to use him for this.
Its a same that putting him there, had to be payed with 2 points and officially losing our CL spot, but this is how life is, we made some choices and we have to pay for them...

And for our mofos on the board, the priority is to be Italian and attract/aspire the fans, the rest is irrelevant, this is the spirit of the new Juve, get used to it...
Seriously pathetic post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)