Antonio Candreva (22 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
looked a bright spark when he was brought on, hope to see him ahead of the Wolverine at the right of MF for the next few games

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he did nothing wrong,people were expecting that he is Ronaldinho
Thanks, I'm not surprised by this at all. I don't understand why Candreva came here even if he is a very good player he isn't going to look good in this team because no player does. He isn't going to solve our problems he is just going to get criticized and blasted for failing to improve the team by fans who don't realize that he never had a chance. I'm beginning to wonder if the board only signed him because they wanted a cheap way to district attention away from their incompetence to sign a needed player who actually could make a difference in our team.

I like Candreva, I think he would have made a great winter signing had our season been going well and the board decided to replace Tiago with an exciting young player to see if he could make the grade at Juve, but that is not the situation. Instead he has been brought in to fix a failing team which IMO is a ridiculous decision from the management. D'agostino would have been a far more expensive but much better solution.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Probably not. Look at the back four...somebody should probably address that issue before they sign midfielders.
We have so many problems in this team its almost impossible to pinpoint which area of the field needs the most work. Our strikers can't score, our midfield can't pass and our defense can't defend. Other than the GKs to me it seems every area of the field desperately needs improvement but IMO the type of player we need the most right now is somebody who can successfully play the Regista position. D'ago can actually play some very nice passes as well which aside from Diego has been absent from our midfield recently.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
We have so many problems in this team its almost impossible to pinpoint which area of the field needs the most work. Our strikers can't score, our midfield can't pass and our defense can't defend. Other than the GKs to me it seems every area of the field desperately needs improvement but IMO the type of player we need the most right now is somebody who can successfully play the Regista position. D'ago can actually play some very nice passes as well which aside from Diego has been absent from our midfield recently.
Fair enough. I'm led to believe that teams are built from the back. I'm ass-backwards like that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fair enough. I'm led to believe that teams are built from the back. I'm ass-backwards like that.
I agree that teams are built from the back, IMO a strong defense is crucial but right now signing one player in defense wouldn't likely make a huge difference in our failing team. Signing one player who can distribute the ball from midfield would.

Honestly our defense wouldn't be that bad if our midfield didn't give the ball away everytime our fullbacks push up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)