Antonio Candreva (8 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
the right thing is to blame the kid right now. who played for 15 mins, only 5 of them with 11 juve-players in the pitch, and didn't manage to score 2 times.

really sad...
Big fire pits hold big fires.

And it's not so much blaming him as much as it is questioning the logic behind getting him when there are players who are on the bench with an equivalent level of talent, less an international cap.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Big fire pits hold big fires.

And it's not so much blaming him as much as it is questioning the logic behind getting him when there are players who are on the bench with an equivalent level of talent, less an international cap.
today we hadn't anyone else out there. anyway. this team sucs. every single player looks average at best. this is ciro's problem...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you can't fault a guy for his first game in a new team with only 14 mins left to play in a very heated match....with a man down. He lost the ball once but made some nice passes. We are trying to score in the end so he pushed forward, someone else should have been marking Riise. Not him.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I dont blame him half as much as I blame Ferrara

Why Grygera out? Sali as a right back is useless (he's useless except for goals anyway) and he wasn't marking Riise, so the sub is what's wrong, not exactly Candreva

but that doesn't change the fact that we, JUVE are signing below crap players, players like Mutu were ours subs and now players like Candreva and Paolucci can easily get a starting place

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sali was kept in as an attacking option because he gives more going forward that Grygera ever could. We needed a goal and it was a bold move by Ciro. thats why

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wow relax on the kid, we needed another cm if you guys recall we possibly couldve had no sissoko for this match and our cm are all out really, it wasnt a bad move bringing him in.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I dont blame him half as much as I blame Ferrara

Why Grygera out? Sali as a right back is useless (he's useless except for goals anyway) and he wasn't marking Riise, so the sub is what's wrong, not exactly Candreva

but that doesn't change the fact that we, JUVE are signing below crap players, players like Mutu were ours subs and now players like Candreva and Paolucci can easily get a starting place
There's nothing wrong with youth in the starting eleven. However, when you already have these types of players in the senior squad (see: Rossi, Marrone, Ariaudo) who've been practicing every training session and you bring in some other youth player who looks "promising", it's fucking mindless. Now the new player has to settle and get used to the squad, while the other young guys who've been waiting for a chance all season and could probably be just as effective receive a big fucking slap in the face. It's bullshit, really.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I missed the second half and Candreva's debut, so its sad to see that opinions over his performance are so divided. What exactly did he do wrong today?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wow...yes lets blame candreva he is an AMC, not a fucking right back.

guys, there was nothing wrong with this deal, it was a very good one IMO, stop knocking him based on 15 mins with a man down and give him a chance, if your looking for someone to blame, let it be the defense or ciro, mainly ciro..not this kid.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he did nothing wrong came on for 15 mins where we created nothing in attack and had a man down.

people here are blaming him because he isnt a defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)