Antonio Candreva (22 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i do not want to bash this transfer as it could work out good, but the this is exactly the kind of transfer we have seen in the last years...

its not "hey, we need a player with characteristic this and that, that plays on position X" ...

no its "hey, lets get that player, because he is available and wont come too expensive ... he might fit in there somehow"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
i do not want to bash this transfer as it could work out good, but the this is exactly the kind of transfer we have seen in the last years...

its not "hey, we need a player with characteristic this and that, that plays on position X" ...

no its "hey, lets get that player, because he is available and wont come too expensive ... he might fit in there somehow"
Exactly. There's absolutely no trace of a set-plan in this organization.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its what happens when you spend life out there with some of the little clubs rather than sticking around to be a bench warmer or a loan scapegoater.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Its what happens when you spend life out there with some of the little clubs rather than sticking around to be a bench warmer or a loan scapegoater.
Exactly, sometimes its better to start off at smaller clubs. Get your skills and talents noticed (because they'll actually play you) and bigger clubs will notice you, buy you, and maybe place you in the lineup.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moggi hailed this guy a bit.
Do you have quotes? :D
I can't wait to hear badass devil's opinions.
Is badass banned or what? where is he?
or when you have a coach(s) that does't believe in you....
Exactly, sometimes its better to start off at smaller clubs. Get your skills and talents noticed (because they'll actually play you) and bigger clubs will notice you, buy you, and maybe place you in the lineup.
*cough*del piero*cough*

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
or when you have a coach(s) that does't believe in you....
At a big club it takes a coach with balls to believe with such expectations in little your prolly all his got. I think in terms of coaches and believing in youth then we can safely say we starting to grow a one sided trend.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

who would of thought that after the Toulon Tournament where he made is italy debut that he would be ahead of Giovinco in the pecking order :sergio:[/QUOTE]

Not you too with this hysteria, how is he suddenly ahead of Gio? Will he bench Diego or Del Piero/Amauri/Yaki/Trez? Because those are Gio's competition, Candreva's are the CMs and Camo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No it doesnt look highly suspicious (remain to be seen if he is good enough or not, but promising young midfielder when we need one in mid season, and in loan, perfectly ok). And SERIOUSLY Andy, keep your really irrational Lippi stuff to yourself if you cant back it up with anything but weird paranoia.
Paranoia is irrational fear. In this case, what I claimed is not irrational at all, considering Lippi's connections with the club and the friendship he has with individuals at the club. Being rational is keeping an open mind to this possibility, especially considering it could be thought that it would benefit both club and country.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Never thought I'd say this but... spot on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This supposed "hysteria" is also founded as well. Remember, Gio doesn't play because of his size issues and supposed defensive weakness. Candreva doesn't have those issues.

I'd say don't be surprised to see Candreva deployed in an attacking left midfield role, especially if Camo is readily available and Marchisio is out. Remember, Marchisio isn't an LM or AML either, yet Ferrara plays him there, absurdly.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i ment now when he returns, i know he didnt when he was available but i dont no i have a feeling that he will when he gets back.

maybe its just hope more than anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)