Antonio Candreva (24 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Done with the interests of the Azzurri in mind. Lippi's influencing the higher-ups into thinking that their purpose is to function as a national training centre. When Juventus flops this season, they'll still be able to brag that seven Juventus players were in the Azzurri squad in South Africa. In an attempt to pull the wool over the fans' eyes, they'll say, "See? We have world-class players in this squad! We can challenge for the Scudetto next year!"

I'm not buying this move. Cut the ties: bring in a foreigner to manage in the off-season who'll free the squad from this cancerous Azzurri influence.
The reason why Juventus is doing poorly this season is just because of the sheer number of injuries, and to add to that an inexperienced coach. I don't believe that the reason we are doing bad is because the players are concentrated on the Azzurri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Marceℓℓo;2327831 said:
Candreva is a very versatile and mobile midfielder with a pretty neat technique.If I were to compare him to anybody,it would probably be Marchisio except that Candreva is better offensively.He is by no means a regista (like Pirlo,D'Agostino),but he's no typical trequartista either as he's a hardworking player who drops deep to defend and get the ball as well. His vision isn't shabby either and he can play the deadly pass at times.

I think he could be very useful to us and the deal Secco pulled off is a very good one.He either shines and we use the option to buy or he blows under the pressure and we send him back to Udinese.Smart move by Secco.
:tup: hope this is right Marcello, thanks for the player review. I really don't know about this guy other than hear that he's an U-21 Italy. Hope he'll become the answer for our lack of creativity..

As you say about the good deal, i'm can't tell the same. The loan deal is good regarding that we don't really have enough money to buy right now. But the option to buy in 7 mill for half ownership is too expensive for me. Even Fiorentina can manage to get Ljajic just for 8 mill (full ownership)

And Marcello how do you compare this guy to Ekdal? Based on your review about Candreva and read here about Ekdal performance against us and Inter, they seem a similar type of player. Why not we just take Ekdal back

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
welcome!!! :D, but i just hope this deal is wiser than bringing back paolucci and yago(whom i see as juve destroying his career, had he been at barca he would have been first team last year, hes better than bojan!), anw best of luck candreva!

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
welcome!!! :D, but i just hope this deal is wiser than bringing back paolucci and yago(whom i see as juve destroying his career, had he been at barca he would have been first team last year, hes better than bojan!), anw best of luck candreva!
the loan of candreva, the fact that we brought iago back and the fact that we gave out tiago, say that we will convert to a 4-2-3-1.

poulsen,melo,momo,marchisio are enough for 2 positions in the center of the pitch.

camo/candreva will take the right AMC spot.

diego/del will cover the center one.

while gio/iago will cover the left one.

the only fact that is worrying is that candreva can't offer us the width that camo/iago/gio will offer us. he is an AMC and not a winger. but with caceres going forward from the right side and momo/melo covering the spaces that caceres will leave behind, this should be ok.

this system looks exciting. finally diego won't be so alone at the amc spot. and finally amauri/trez won't have to create anything. can't wait to see our system with roma...

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
the loan of candreva, the fact that we brought iago back and the fact that we gave out tiago, say that we will convert to a 4-2-3-1.

poulsen,melo,momo,marchisio are enough for 2 positions in the center of the pitch.

camo/candreva will take the right AMC spot.

diego/del will cover the center one.

while gio/iago will cover the left one.

the only fact that is worrying is that candreva can't offer us the width that camo/iago/gio will offer us. he is an AMC and not a winger. but with caceres going forward from the right side and momo/melo covering the spaces that caceres will leave behind, this should be ok.

this system looks exciting. finally diego won't be so alone at the amc spot. and finally amauri/trez won't have to create anything. can't wait to see our system with roma...
Amauri, Treq, Iq and Paolucci will wait for 1 starting spot?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Sad Statue, ok, meybe you're right. In addition we possible will recall Palladino who can play on the wing do.
all the transfers that have been made this period show that this is what ferrara wants to do. in addition to this iq can play in the wing if it is so hardly needed. as for palla, i wouldn't go for him, i'd rather give iago chances. palla could only be another backup that wouldn't offer something special...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)