Antonio Candreva (21 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
:disagree: That number is forever curse.

Solid deal. :tup:

We decide on a player and we got him..not make the papers run billions of stories then fight with the other team's president then pay more for someone else who we don't really need.

I'm just curious to see what Ferrara plans to do with Candreva. :shifty:
He will be a great alternative for our left back position.

Is this guy worthy of wearing our jersey or is it another Tiago?
The way we are performing at this moment, players like Tiago are worthy enough to wear our jersey. It's sad really.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
So it's gonna be " Lippi's loan "

:D

btw , Welcome Antonio , i'm wishing you the BEST :star:
Done with the interests of the Azzurri in mind. Lippi's influencing the higher-ups into thinking that their purpose is to function as a national training centre. When Juventus flops this season, they'll still be able to brag that seven Juventus players were in the Azzurri squad in South Africa. In an attempt to pull the wool over the fans' eyes, they'll say, "See? We have world-class players in this squad! We can challenge for the Scudetto next year!"

I'm not buying this move. Cut the ties: bring in a foreigner to manage in the off-season who'll free the squad from this cancerous Azzurri influence.

Mar 24, 2006
Done with the interests of the Azzurri in mind. Lippi's influencing the higher-ups into thinking that their purpose is to function as a national training centre. When Juventus flops this season, they'll still be able to brag that seven Juventus players were in the Azzurri squad in South Africa. In an attempt to pull the wool over the fans' eyes, they'll say, "See? We have world-class players in this squad! We can challenge for the Scudetto next year!"

I'm not buying this move. Cut the ties: bring in a foreigner to manage in the off-season who'll free the squad from this cancerous Azzurri influence.
I concur , we also shouldn't sign Cannavaro and Grosso as well .
Cannavaro is out-fashioned and old ass , Grosso is inconsistent .

this move aside , despite if Lippi has influence on this one , i still hope he will excel for us considering his CV ( curriculum vitae ) :p and turn out to real steal :tup:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I concur , we also shouldn't sign Cannavaro and Grosso as well .
Cannavaro is out-fashioned and old ass , Grosso is inconsistent .

this move aside , despite if Lippi has influence on this one , i still hope he will excel for us considering his CV ( curriculum vitae ) :p and turn out to real steal :tup:
Well, yeah, we can hope all we want. However, when there's no organization, communication, or will on the pitch, I'm not expecting much.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Spot on, sir. Juventus are paying the price for Lippi with the shitty Italian team. If it was Agnelli none of this would even be taken into consideration.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So lets dissect things here. What have been our major problems this season?

1) Certainly the defense. We have let in tons of sloppy goals and we seem to be weak at all three positions next to Chiellini. We could certainly use a class fullback for at least one of the two fullback positions, along with a new solid partner for Chiellini.

2) Problems in attack in creating chances. This one is self explanatory. We couldn't even trouble Chievo for Christ's sake. Diego needs another good creative attacking midfielder next to him, or like a secondary playmaker. We also could use someone who can take the regista role and link the defense and attack as Melo isn't suited for the role, nor is anybody else we have. I think that it's crucial to have a regista in the 4-3-1-2.

3) Finishing our chances. Amauri has been quite poor, the others have either been poor or injured.

Now I'm not saying this was a bad deal by any means. But do we really need a player like Candreva? He's a solid player, but there are other positions we need to improve DRASTICALLY before the regular box to box CM role. We have Marchisio, Melo, Marrone, et cetera. What we don't have is a lot of quality.

But perhaps Candreva can ignite the midfield like Novellino claims. Hopefully he will, but that remains to be seen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

THANK YOU. Spot on.

We have been hijacked by the Azzurri, and whomever is responsible for this is no different from the 9/11 hijackers as far as I'm concerned.

This shit is pathetic. The Azzurri is a whore.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I don't know anything about ths guy, so I will be waiting for his debut probably agianst Roma to rip him off and judging him on the slightest mistake whether it bad positioning or stupid decision. Gone the days when I used to say, oooh let's give him some time. That bitch better be performing ASAP

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I welcome this deal. It suits us, with very little risk involved. And I wonder if those completely ANTI LOAN goons will be maintaining their stance if he does amazing for us, whilst on LOAN.
Yeah, I'm a goon alright, just because I abhor loans.

This is a different case considering we are the recipients of the loan, not the issuers. But whatever the case, I'm against loans in football besides loans of capital. Loans of players are immoral in my opinion, much like human trafficking, and I believe that it's not the best way to raise young players.

Go smoke some pot, pothead.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
So, the village idiots aka "Juve Management", have signed a kid who, up until this season, really hasnt proven a damn thing.

There are proven middies out there like Ledesma who we should have went after...for all we know, we have the next Tiago on our hands...and no one here can prove otherwise, given this guys short track record

I will agree with Andy, we are lacking in other departments as well; we need another solid centerback and fullback, we need a finisher up top that can show Amauri how its done, and we need a new coach, and management as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)