Antonio Candreva (15 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ok, correct me if im wrong here but his loaned from udinese but half-half owned by livorno and udinese. The 6.5 we are talking about would only mean we buy half of him (from udinese) meaning possibily wed prolly have to give one of our decent youngsters away to livorno in return or whatever livorno want in return.
Nella stagione 2008-2009 viene ceduto in prestito al Livorno, in Serie B, dove diventa titolare e contribuisce alla promozione in A. Il prestito viene quindi confermato anche per la stagione successiva.

If you don't understand Italian, it says that he was simply loaned to Livorno last year, and the loan deal has been confirmed for this season too.
He's completely owned by Udinese and was just on loan in Livorno.

Livorno has absolutely nothing to do with him anymore. It's all between us and Udinese.
Right now he's a player who's 100% owned by Udinese, on loan to Juve (Jesus Christ, I never thought Udinese will loan players to Juve!). Juve has the right to buy 50% of Candreva's contract at the end of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Correcting you, Owned by Udinese, loaned to Livorno. Livorno is out of the equation now, and we or Udinese dont have to deal with them anymore.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nella stagione 2008-2009 viene ceduto in prestito al Livorno, in Serie B, dove diventa titolare e contribuisce alla promozione in A. Il prestito viene quindi confermato anche per la stagione successiva.

If you don't understand Italian, it says that he was simply loaned to Livorno last year, and the loan deal has been confirmed for this season too.
He's completely owned by Udinese and was just on loan in Livorno.

Livorno has absolutely nothing to do with him anymore. It's all between us and Udinese.
Right now he's a player who's 100% owned by Udinese, on loan to Juve (Jesus Christ, I never thought Udinese will loan players to Juve!). Juve has the right to buy 50% of Candreva's contract at the end of the season.
Correcting you, Owned by Udinese, loaned to Livorno. Livorno is out of the equation now, and we or Udinese dont have to deal with them anymore.
Ok thanks for the clarification :tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
(Jesus Christ, I never thought Udinese will loan players to Juve!). Juve has the right to buy 50% of Candreva's contract at the end of the season.
Maybe its not a bad business move with the strained relations aside. I mean when you say £6.5m for half of the player I guess it doesnt sound bad especially when they will be negotiating this other half in the future with Juve. if he does well then for us to buy out the other half could only be much more. Not bad for a player who they got for pennies. Otherwise its half a million gain. Prolly much more from what they were gaining with the livorno loan deal.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Candreva already has Italy caps under his belt and the move to Turin could boost his chances of being at the 2010 World Cup.

“For now I just want to concentrate on Juve and that's all. Am I emotional at this moment? Pretty much, yes.”

I like that. Forget all about WC10, just concentrate on Juve. :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah I think so too. I guy with a point to prove and will bust his ass. Unlike the other lazy mofo's we have.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Candreva already has Italy caps under his belt and the move to Turin could boost his chances of being at the 2010 World Cup.

“For now I just want to concentrate on Juve and that's all. Am I emotional at this moment? Pretty much, yes.”

I like that. Forget all about WC10, just concentrate on Juve. :tup:
Ah, perfect Candreva, perfect! Just concentrate on Juve. :) Just for those words he should be automatically inducted into the WC2010 squad. (for Italy) :)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
haven't check the last few pages so im not sure if anyone posted this vid on youtube already. here is candreva and sorry if its already been posted...we all hate redundancy i know:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_0a627VEGU
Cool video, Hustini, other than the appalling soundtrack of the squealing amoeba who makes other little white guys the world over feel black...i hate that Kunt, he brings such a horrible reputation to white emcees.

I welcome this deal. It suits us, with very little risk involved. And I wonder if those completely ANTI LOAN goons will be maintaining their stance if he does amazing for us, whilst on LOAN.

Essentially, he is young, italian and very promising. I expect more of him than I do of paolluci, but still, Antonio is raw and unpolished, and needs time...so I give him time. Also...if he can play the ball, from a central midfield trio, behind Diego, and is comfortable on the ball, it will massively improve our ability in the final third...mainly, in ball retention, and decent service to diego and the strikers. THIS has been lacking all season. Marchiso flatters to deceive as an offensive talent. Sometimes sublime, sometimes lethargic. Melo and Momo are not who we want as offensive creators.

An encouraging signing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:sergio:

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-antoniocandrevawasabigcoupf&prov=goal&type=lgns
Antonio Candreva Was A Big Coup For Juventus - Walter Novellino

ormer coach Walter Novellino believes that Antonio Candreva will be a positive influence for Juventus.

The Udinese player joined Livorno for the first part of the season, but has now Juventus on a six-month loan spell, hoping he can help his new side get out of their run of bad results.

"With Candreva, Juventus have gotten a goof player," Novellino stated to SportItalia. "He can play as part of a three-player midfield.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, an owl, gufo, and to fare il gufo, is a positive thing in Italy. But I don't think that's what they were going for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)